Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds promising . From my understanding there is a fair amount of stock around in terms of stock in holding lots sites such as per car etc . I'll keep looking for a bargain thanks poita for the information . opel have been non comital since the closure .
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think anyone needs a 15,000 warranty service anytime soon do they?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PreeCilla Click here to enlarge
    Don't think anyone needs a 15,000 warranty service anytime soon do they?
    I'm sitting at 12,500km avg 550-600kms a week close enough haha
    Arden Blue 2013 Astra PJ GTC OPC
    -Mods- regal EDS-IPF stage 2 227.4HP ATW @hyperdrive dyno,Full RSS exhaust system, Forge motorsport intercooler, RSS sports springs, Whiteline RARB, Power flex Bushes, Pagid 29-5 front brake Pads, Hose technik steel braided brake lines, Brembo LCF 600 with more to come Click here to enlarge

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ScottSri Click here to enlarge
    I'm sitting at 12,500km avg 550-600kms a week close enough haha
    Oh snap. Well Opel has 4-5 weeks to sort it out!
    My poor old TS did 500km/wk but you beat that!

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Got an email this morning. Would be nice if they kept us updated instead of leaving us hanging high and dry Click here to enlarge Just wanted to have 5000k oil changes done and the next software update. So what if your car breaks down and/or you need (warranty) repairs or parts ?

Good morning Peter,
    Unfortunately at this stage, I am still awaiting information from Opel as to who will be carrying out future warranty repairs, as they are no longer supplying us with parts and have had us send all parts back 2 weeks ago.
    We are no longer the authorised Opel dealer and we are no longer able to carry out any further warranty repairs, software updates etc...
    I will forward your concerns to Opel head office and an Opel representative will contact you.
    My apologies for any inconvenience Peter but unfortunately Opel have discontinued any authorised work through our dealership.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't that illegal?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Seriously I'm getting more and more pissed off at this.....

Edit: and I didn't even buy one!!
    Last edited by hazrd; 10th September 2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Got an email this morning. Would be nice if they kept us updated instead of leaving us hanging high and dry Click here to enlarge Just wanted to have 5000k oil changes done and the next software update. So what if your car breaks down and/or you need (warranty) repairs or parts ?

Good morning Peter,
    Unfortunately at this stage, I am still awaiting information from Opel as to who will be carrying out future warranty repairs, as they are no longer supplying us with parts and have had us send all parts back 2 weeks ago.
    We are no longer the authorised Opel dealer and we are no longer able to carry out any further warranty repairs, software updates etc...
    I will forward your concerns to Opel head office and an Opel representative will contact you.
    My apologies for any inconvenience Peter but unfortunately Opel have discontinued any authorised work through our dealership.
    I call bulls**t to their e-mail:-

http://www.opel-australia.com.au/exp...ouncement.html

"The shutdown of the Opel Australia dealership network is progressing. For existing customers who wish to service their Opel vehicles, please note that the network is still in operation for vehicle servicing until 30th September 2013. There will be a phased shutdown of the service network thereafter, with alternative GM service locations to be advised.

If you have any further queries, please contact Opel Customer Assistance on 1800 993 677."

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah, all bull (again and as per usual). Walked into the local Holden dealer here and asked if they stock Opel parts. NOPE, the guy said, we don't. Am not sure if we will take any stock. Might have to order them if you need something so when you have an issue, see us in advance and we can order the parts. FARK, if I know exactly up front if, and when, something's breaking down, I would be a freakin millionaire !!!!!
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, all bull (again and as per usual). Walked into the local Holden dealer here and asked if they stock Opel parts. NOPE, the guy said, we don't. Am not sure if we will take any stock. Might have to order them if you need something so when you have an issue, see us in advance and we can order the parts. FARK, if I know exactly up front if, and when, something's breaking down, I would be a freakin millionaire !!!!!
    We owners are definitely not in the ideal place with all this uncertainty. I don't blame Holden dealers at the moment though as they probably have not been given the greenlight on officially servicing the opel cars. Opel has not likely reached an agreement... but have already started pulling out the parts from the dealers.

In the end, the customers are the losers. This is really bad for the brand... ALL GM Brands.
    2013 Astra Sports Tourer. 1.6T. Auto. Phantom Grey. GlossBlack Vinyl Roof, Dark Streetlegal tints, OEM 19 wheels, LED: DRLs; H7 low beams; foglights; plate lights; interior lights, Shark fin FM aerial, Smoked side repeaters + chrome bulbs, OEM glovebox shelf, OEM sunglass holder, OEM Astra Mats, EDS phase 1 tune, Pipercross Panel Filter, Aluminium sport pedals, DBA T2 brake rotors, turbosmart BOV
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...-Sports-Tourer

Thread Information