Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the same answer yesterday and they offered to take my number and call me when they know more . I'm keen to buy an Insignia OPC but the lack of knowledge of the warranty parts and servicing aspect is bugging me about the idea . An OPC insignia would make a for a nice replacement for the HSV VXR . If anyone's interpreted in buying my vxr please feel free to contact me for more details .
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

OpelAus Forum Regular Shortstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just renewed the insurance on my car which is agreed value.

They sent me a renewal notice with a new agreed value which was $1000 less than last year, and a slightly lower premium. I just put the agreed value back up and my premium ended up being about $50 less than last year.

When I started my insurance they said if you want an agreed value, it has to be between $xxx and $xxx which I think would be pretty standard procedure.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Will send a couple of emails and see what I can find out
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is the reply I have received

The majority of Opel dealers are operational and able service cars until September 30. As soon as we can advise further we will, however all Opel owners can rest assured that Opel Australia will meet all servicing and warranty obligations. We will be in touch will all Opel customers as soon we can with regard to future servicing options.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds promising . From my understanding there is a fair amount of stock around in terms of stock in holding lots sites such as per car etc . I'll keep looking for a bargain thanks poita for the information . opel have been non comital since the closure .
    2007 HSV VXR Arden Blue
    My Other toy is a 2013 Yamaha FX SHO Waverunner!

Banned
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't think anyone needs a 15,000 warranty service anytime soon do they?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PreeCilla Click here to enlarge
    Don't think anyone needs a 15,000 warranty service anytime soon do they?
    I'm sitting at 12,500km avg 550-600kms a week close enough haha
    Arden Blue 2013 Astra PJ GTC OPC
    -Mods- regal EDS-IPF stage 2 227.4HP ATW @hyperdrive dyno,Full RSS exhaust system, Forge motorsport intercooler, RSS sports springs, Whiteline RARB, Power flex Bushes, Pagid 29-5 front brake Pads, Hose technik steel braided brake lines, Brembo LCF 600 with more to come Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Got an email this morning. Would be nice if they kept us updated instead of leaving us hanging high and dry Click here to enlarge Just wanted to have 5000k oil changes done and the next software update. So what if your car breaks down and/or you need (warranty) repairs or parts ?

Good morning Peter,
    Unfortunately at this stage, I am still awaiting information from Opel as to who will be carrying out future warranty repairs, as they are no longer supplying us with parts and have had us send all parts back 2 weeks ago.
    We are no longer the authorised Opel dealer and we are no longer able to carry out any further warranty repairs, software updates etc...
    I will forward your concerns to Opel head office and an Opel representative will contact you.
    My apologies for any inconvenience Peter but unfortunately Opel have discontinued any authorised work through our dealership.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    Got an email this morning. Would be nice if they kept us updated instead of leaving us hanging high and dry Click here to enlarge Just wanted to have 5000k oil changes done and the next software update. So what if your car breaks down and/or you need (warranty) repairs or parts ?

Good morning Peter,
    Unfortunately at this stage, I am still awaiting information from Opel as to who will be carrying out future warranty repairs, as they are no longer supplying us with parts and have had us send all parts back 2 weeks ago.
    We are no longer the authorised Opel dealer and we are no longer able to carry out any further warranty repairs, software updates etc...
    I will forward your concerns to Opel head office and an Opel representative will contact you.
    My apologies for any inconvenience Peter but unfortunately Opel have discontinued any authorised work through our dealership.
    I call bulls**t to their e-mail:-

http://www.opel-australia.com.au/exp...ouncement.html

"The shutdown of the Opel Australia dealership network is progressing. For existing customers who wish to service their Opel vehicles, please note that the network is still in operation for vehicle servicing until 30th September 2013. There will be a phased shutdown of the service network thereafter, with alternative GM service locations to be advised.

If you have any further queries, please contact Opel Customer Assistance on 1800 993 677."

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah, all bull (again and as per usual). Walked into the local Holden dealer here and asked if they stock Opel parts. NOPE, the guy said, we don't. Am not sure if we will take any stock. Might have to order them if you need something so when you have an issue, see us in advance and we can order the parts. FARK, if I know exactly up front if, and when, something's breaking down, I would be a freakin millionaire !!!!!
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information