Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice bba2002moe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so sad. I was planning to trade in my SRi for astra sport. I wonder whats gonna happen to the new owners re parts, warranty etc
    holden Astra SRi 2.2:Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge 6 speed man

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's it i'm done with GM. My first car was a 1960 FB holden, since then I've had; 1978, torana, 1978 Kingswood, 1979 Kingswood ute, 1986 VL berlina, 1996 Vs commodore, 2003 Astra SRi Turbo and now 2013 Astra OPC now I know generations of holdens have been Opel products and with out Holden modifications they were all crap. The 1977 Holden Sunbird with the Opel motor was absolute rubbish. Not the car but the motor. Although the car could have been better. I am 45 years old and still remember all these cars. OK I'm getting on abit but with a new Opel in the shed this is just a slap in the face. Fine go home Opel what did you expect ? It takes decades to make a difference in the market place in Aus. just look at the other euros. Holden doesn't make cars people want, certainly not me. I hope you all go broke.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to their commitments you will probably find GM will allocate to Holden take up the slack re: servicing and parts... now imagine the markup Holden will impose on parts
    Glider aka Toby, 94 Calibra Turbo
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should realise that your new OPC will still be covered with spares and warranty so you have nothing to worry about. You should feel lucky you have an OPC and enjoy it. I know I will when I get mine and I won't be selling it so couldn't give a shit about resale!

I'm new here, please be nice hotchip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys. I had planned to pick my Astra Sport up this afternoon (all detailed and ready for collectionClick here to enlarge)..dodged a bullet to say the least. Dealer informed me that I can renege on the contract and that I can obviously negotitate a better deal..but where would you start? I love the Astra.. but I am now feeling indifferent towards it. Feedback appreciated!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hotchip Click here to enlarge
    Hi guys. I had planned to pick my Astra Sport up this afternoon (all detailed and ready for collectionClick here to enlarge)..dodged a bullet to say the least. Dealer informed me that I can renege on the contract and that I can obviously negotitate a better deal..but where would you start? I love the Astra.. but I am now feeling indifferent towards it. Feedback appreciated!
    This does not take away that the astra is a good car.. However it raises questions against ownership. It's worth quizzing your dealership what would be the arrangement for warranties, services and parts for the lifetime of the car.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hotchip Click here to enlarge
    Simple decision IMO, you obviously like the car enough to order one so take the opportunity to land a great car at a bargain price! I'm practicing what I preach as I'm still getting my white OPC.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Milesy Click here to enlarge
    You should realise that your new OPC will still be covered with spares and warranty so you have nothing to worry about. You should feel lucky you have an OPC and enjoy it. I know I will when I get mine and I won't be selling it so couldn't give a shit about resale!
    I think that's the best attitude to have. I felt sick then went for a bit of a drive in it and feel a lot better now its still a awesome car and I'm not planning on selling it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is shocking and disappointing, shame that the Zafira would have sold here : (
    Click here to enlarge loves opel..

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did I miss anything today ?
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Thread Information