Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @dutchy...are you still running Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 on your Xperia?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Theo Click here to enlarge
    @dutchy...are you still running Android 4.2.2 or 4.3 on your Xperia?
    No idea. Haven't done any updates, used it as it came out of the box. If something works, I dont do any updates because most of the time after an update things are stuffed. So it'll probably be 4.2.2
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I've just purchased a new Insignia and I would like to confirm if I need to update the NAVI900 system. If you have the latest software installed would you please let me know the version information so I can check.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would tend to think that since you got a new car, any software updates currently available would have been done at delivery. Use the car for a while and see if any issues come up (some known ones are a message "sd card not inserted", usb stick problems or clock changes time for no reason). If any of those issues come up, go back to the dealer or ask for it while you're having your first service done. Some people did have problems with the sd card or clock while some others didn't.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    I would tend to think that since you got a new car, any software updates currently available would have been done at delivery. Use the car for a while and see if any issues come up (some known ones are a message "sd card not inserted", usb stick problems or clock changes time for no reason). If any of those issues come up, go back to the dealer or ask for it while you're having your first service done. Some people did have problems with the sd card or clock while some others didn't.
    ...there was also an issue with the Celsius temp changing to Fahrenheit.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Theo Click here to enlarge
    ...there was also an issue with the Celsius temp changing to Fahrenheit.
    ah yeah, forgot about that one. The update I got fixed that too.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Guys

The car build date is Aug 2012 with Aust. compliance plate Nov 13 and I picked in up in Melb. and drove it Sydney, where I live, about a week ago.

I called the customer support number who looked up the VIN number on their systems and said there are possibly 2 recalls for my car (diesel filter calibration and NAVi) but also said that although the data base has no record of them having been implemented they still may have been so but due to the disruption with OPEL the update to the database may have been overlooked.

Rather than risk a dealer accidently introducing a problem during an upgrade that is not necessary, I was hoping to establish if the updates had been installed by checking the NAVi update as it is the most resent recall.

Do you know the version of the latest version of the software?

Cheers

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Has anyone had any problems since having the update done? I always thought mine was done in pd (I asked them to make sure it was done) but just today I saw the temp had gone to F. then after washing it ect got in and the sd card message came up, first time I've had this problem.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had those problems before the update but since update, no problems whatsoever.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering if anyone has the Samsung S4, running android 4.3, and if they have any issues with Navi900 bluetooth ie making calls and receiving calls?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thread Information