Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice dynamik's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the firmware update applied before Opel went bye bye and it solved the SD Card maps issue for me.

I have noticed it not remembering the last song from a USB stick and I think it happens when you select tracks via spinning the "jog wheel".
    Selecting by Menu/Folder, using the << >> buttons or the steering wheel selector it never has an issue.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having a new issue with the Navi900 Infotainment System:-

Navi900 can see my phone and connect via Bluetooth, however unable to make calls from it. I've just had my sim card replaced, but cant see why this would cause a problem.
    I've done a factory reset on both the phone and Navi900, but still no good.

Just throwing it out there...has anyone experienced this same problem?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    when phone bluetooth is connected to the car, can you be called ?
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I had this problem after updating my phone software, I just removed it from the system and paired it again and haven't had a problem since.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dutchy Click here to enlarge
    when phone bluetooth is connected to the car, can you be called ?
    @dutchy - yes I can be called and all is good, just cant make a call using the bluetooth when connected to my Xperia Z.
    I tried my work phone - old skool nokia and that works a treat.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    I had this problem after updating my phone software, I just removed it from the system and paired it again and haven't had a problem since.
    @nigelh - I have just remembered that I updated the Xperia Z to run Android 4.3 - this might cause the problem. I have unpaired both and reconnected but no joy. I did also notice when I reconnected, the phone didn't ask me if I allow the carkit to access my PBAP.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I've noticed on/off issues with the later versions of android. I think it has something to do with the type of security lock you have on your phone (swipe,pin,pattern etc)

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    its something about a program on the phone not running. I think it has to do with the phonebook. If I turn programs of to save battery life, I cant make phonecalls either and then I also cant access the phonebook.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its something about a program on the phone not running. I think it has to do with the phonebook. If I turn programs of to save battery life, I cant make phonecalls either and then I also cant access the phonebook.
    i tend to agree...but which app/program needs to be either turned on or off?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Theo Click here to enlarge
    i tend to agree...but which app/program needs to be either turned on or off?
    don't know as I am not very good with the technical side of phones (or any other electronics for that matter). When I'm in "aaplications" and then in "running services", there are 2 of them that make the phone inoperableif I turn them off. I can be called but I cant make phonecalls. These are "bluetootoothOppService" and "BluetoothPbapService". I can only turn these back on when I turn the phone on and off. Might be another way but I don't know how. When turned off, I also have no access to the phonebook through the Navi system. Hope that helps you a bit in finding out what your problem is.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't know as I am not very good with the technical side of phones (or any other electronics for that matter). When I'm in "aaplications" and then in "running services", there are 2 of them that make the phone inoperableif I turn them off. I can be called but I cant make phonecalls. These are "bluetootoothOppService" and "BluetoothPbapService". I can only turn these back on when I turn the phone on and off. Might be another way but I don't know how. When turned off, I also have no access to the phonebook through the Navi system. Hope that helps you a bit in finding out what your problem is.
    Thanks dutchy you have helped heaps...

It appears that when I updated the Xperia Z to 4.3 - "bluetootoothOppService" and "BluetoothPbapService" have disappeared from the phone.
    however I have reconnected the Xperia to both the Subaru and Valiant - they are running Kenwood/Sony decks, and the phone works fine.

I research on google for a solution, and might even get Holden to do a software upgrade when I take it in for a service.

Thread Information