Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PreeCilla Click here to enlarge
    This number can also be found on their website incase anyone is in need.

Got my update today. Took them about 90mins but all done! No temperature conversation issues as of yet although have had a very slow redirection response and quite a bit of lag. Hope this smooths over as time goes on.
    Got fed alot of BS about the Opel system taking ages to boot up prior to the car being taken into the workshop etc.

Mine did that as well the first time at boot up after the update. It's all good now.
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Theo Click here to enlarge
    Thanks dutchy...
    No problem. You can call them, customer assistance centre, with any questions or worries you have (though their response might be somewhat standard.....).
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1

I'm new here, please be nice MikeS55's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my Navi900 updated at Adelaide Opel last week. No more SD card issues but have had the C/F temperature problem both today and yesterday.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MikeS55 Click here to enlarge
    I got my Navi900 updated at Adelaide Opel last week. No more SD card issues but have had the C/F temperature problem both today and yesterday.
    I rang Gerald today from Adelaide Opel, he was surprised about the whole C/F temperature..... anyway it is booked in again for a re-install.
    Might be an idea to do the same...

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    thats funny as this update was supposed to fix both the sd card issue as well as the celcius / fahrenheit problem. Since I go the update, I didnt have any of those issues anymore.

I'm new here, please be nice rujo's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've checked mine and it seems i have the latest version installed already. I've picked up mine the last week of June. I don't use navigation that often, only 3-4 times so far. In 8 weeks I've owned the car I saw once the system to show F and navigation distance in miles and yards. After restarting the engine all went back to normal.

However there are other features or lack of features which are driving me mad sometimes:

1) The system doesn't always remember the last song when playing of the USB drive and iPod. It happens anywhere 1 - 4 times a week where you start the engine and system starts playing the first song in the list or playlist instead of the last album/folder that was playing before turning the engine off.

2) No option to go to the current playlist e.g. on the iPhone/iPod you can press a key and it will show you the current playing album and mark/select the song that is currently playing.

3) Step back when selecting songs e.g. while playing a song I would like to press a key which will take me back to the current album then press it again to take me back to the list of albums, press it again to take me to the list of artist. The only way to change to a different album is to press the menu, scroll down to the artist, then select a different album. Try this with hundreds of artist and you will get sick of scrolling down. I had my iPod classic plugged in with 120 GB of music and I couldn't use it. Now I just have a USB drive with 40 artist to make it more usable.

Anyone found these to be issues or am I missing something obvious?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Theo Click here to enlarge
    I rang Gerald today from Adelaide Opel, he was surprised about the whole C/F temperature..... anyway it is booked in again for a re-install.
    Might be an idea to do the same...
    Ok...update didn't go ahead as planned as the only Opel Technician in Adelaide is off on training, however have some info regarding the C/F issue.

It has been reported that there are still a number of cars that have this C/F issue still, even after the 2nd software update (even the Opel Australia
    Service Manager has this issue.

I have been told that Bosch is apparently still working on a fix

My details have been logged into some kind of database and once Opel Australia (or however takes over the servicing) will notify me once the update is available.

If I hear anything else I'll post it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I haven't had the c/f issue at all that I've noticed, but sometimes when I plug my iPhone into the USB port it does not recognise it and can't play songs from my phone. Anyone else have this problem?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nigelh Click here to enlarge
    I haven't had the c/f issue at all that I've noticed, but sometimes when I plug my iPhone into the USB port it does not recognise it and can't play songs from my phone. Anyone else have this problem?
    Which iPhone do you have?
    My iPod touch has the same problem and that is the 2nd generation...but my wife's iPhone 4 does get recognised.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a 4s, most of the time it works fine. I think it might be if I haven't plugged it in before turning the key on but not sure.

Thread Information