Threaded View

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

** SUPER IMPORTANT MESSAGE ** Please read ASAP

As many of you know QLD and NSW are in desperate time of need.

Currently much of the east coast of QLD is under water, with waters rising rapidly.

When the time comes and it's all done and dusted I am asking the OpelAus family to help out.

Personally myself, if you aren't aware I live in Bundaberg. One of the first and major areas to be hit.

So for those guys who are waiting on stickers and such, sorry but you won't be seeing them for a few weeks.

I live in a high part of town, but with the waters to peak at 1.5m+ more than the 2010 floods who knows what is going to happen.

At this stage I only have minor house damage from one of the 6 Tornadoes that hit here on Friday/Saturday.

I lost power for over 24 hours and spent Saturday filling sand bags at the SES and sand bagging my in laws house.

My work is flooded, we have lost a few trucks with worse to come.

My time on here over the next few weeks will be limited so the rest of the Admin team will be looking after everything.

I will be turning my PM's off during this time, sorry.

To all the other QLD and northern NSW members please please please stay safe.

Thanks for your understanding in this terrible time.

Cheers Peter
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Last edited by hazrd; 4th February 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information