I'm new here, please be nice calibra-x25xe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one know how many v6 x25xe calibras in aus

Hi does any one know? All I can find is that 308 were made for world export but don't know how many in aus
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blast from the past on this, I actually had that info and alot more on the V6 Calibra in Australia but it's hidden away somewhere in some folder I havn't touched for years...

I was interested in the above because I'd purchased (2nd hand in 2002) the last V6 Cali ever sold and registered in all of Australia which took place with the 1st owner in Feb. 1999 - 2 years after they were pulled from GMH showrooms...

What I did at the time was go through GMH head office in Port Melbourne for all those sorts of answers and info there was a guy there at that time who was very helpful looking it all up for me, maybe you can try the same see how you go, just thinking of it I don't remember the number being around 300 I think it was alot more than that despite the V6 only being available from 1995 and priced quite high, they were over 50k brand new drive away...

I'm new here, please be nice calibra-x25xe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently from other web sites 12,000 v6s were made but only 308 with x25xe as these were done after the cliff racing ed late96 early 97 as before were the c25xe but will try that and thanks trying to learn but I was a valiant man b4 lol

Thread Information