Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm you did see a red Astra OPC ... cause I was the one driving it! The Aero pack is not standard on the car. At this stage it looks like it will be offered as an accessory post launch.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by eddysdaman Click here to enlarge
    I think I saw a Red OPC Astra on the road the other day with the 19s (not 20s) off Chapel St
    Was going too quick to confirm/photo but definitely saw the front bar and the lack of the aero pack (additional rear wing)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MattJelonek Click here to enlarge
    Opel called me to update me the arrival on the OPC. I already know the OPC will be coming to Aus in March. Not to be rude but seems dealers aren't as up to date as actual motoring/car enthusiasts but anyway, dealers are going to Syd or Melb in a few weeks to drive and check out the OPC range. Take it for training.... Launch of the OpC range will be in March but don't know prices.

Two things I'd like to know. Price on OPC Insignia Tourer as well the Fuel consumption per/100km.

I'll wait until 2014 to get one, perhaps a demo might be avail for $45-50k rather then full asking price of estimates of $60k+ as media have said.
    Hi Matt... an update for you. Pricing for the Insignia Sedan and Corsa OPC will be released closer to the launch date. We will only be offering the Insignia Sedan. Thanks Mel

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Melanie Kerin Click here to enlarge
    The Aero pack is not standard on the car. At this stage it looks like it will be offered as an accessory post launch.
    Hey Mel, do you know if the aero pack is an extra which includes the the 20" wheels or will that be another extra on top?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi... I can't go into too much detail yet... more news closer to launch! So far the only options confirmed are the 20" wheels @ $1000, the paint @$695 and the AFL + lighting system @ $2000

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    Hey Mel, do you know if the aero pack is an extra which includes the the 20" wheels or will that be another extra on top?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm you did see a red Astra OPC ... cause I was the one driving it! The Aero pack is not standard on the car. At this stage it looks like it will be offered as an accessory post launch.
    Thanks! Click here to enlarge Good to know my eyes are still seeing 20/20!
    Roughly when will I be able to come into a dealership and actually talk nitty gritty details? I understand dealer OPC training is soon/prior to launch?

I'm new here, please be nice el3ment's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi... I can't go into too much detail yet... more news closer to launch! So far the only options confirmed are the 20" wheels @ $1000, the paint @$695 and the AFL + lighting system @ $2000
    Hang on... They want additional $$$ for the AFL+??? I thought it came with the OPC Astra... Or am I missing something here. That's kinda disappointing...as its standard in Germany Click here to enlarge
    Or is this for the corsa only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait to test drive the corsa and see how it goes....

I saw quite a few in the uk at xmas wehn I went there ofr my holidays but never got chance to test drive one....

In the future, in the past, somewhere ......
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the OPC Insignia doesn't come in a wagon .........

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: Breaking News: Full OPC line up set to heat up Australian roads in 2013

Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=SIMid;810854]I guess the OPC Insignia doesn't come in a wagon .........[/QUOTE

As posted in this thread a couple of weeks ago....No confirmed plans Insignia OPC wagon or for manual Insignia OPC at this stage.

Thread Information