Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lumia 920

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    went had a play with the 920 at telstra today. beautiful phone am sold on it. would of signed up there and then but the bloke said you can only get red ones via the web or phone. if i remember ill order it tomorrow

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lumia 920

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metry Click here to enlarge
    went had a play with the 920 at telstra today. beautiful phone am sold on it. would of signed up there and then but the bloke said you can only get red ones via the web or phone. if i remember ill order it tomorrow
    I did the same thing haha. Unfortunately my plan has 10 months to run on it so trying to convince my dad to let me use his next update, then he can use mine in 10 months time

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: Lumia 920

Nick: board express is ok. Looks amazing but the photos don't load until you press download.

No instagram, but have several similar apps like lomogram.

Facebook again looks amazing but there's some annoying things like you have to get into a post to like it and you can't post anything on people's walls. An update would fix those though.

So far I'm loving the phone, so quick and smooth and being 4G is a plus. Storage wise didn't check how much is available initially but you get extra 7GB from SkyDrive as well.

The lack of apps don't bother me as it just reminded me of how it was when I first bought my iPhone. I'm sure it'll get better over time.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express
    Silver 03 SRi T -derestricted 2.2 airbox;total closure;ECU remap (EDS Stage 2 - 260 ps);breather box;Angel Eyes;Veccy Intake Scoop;FMIC;Inlet Cam;3"TBE;82 degrees thermostat;VXR Turbo;short shift;Team HEKO Wind Deflectors;Eibach Pro Kit;Whiteline RARB;Slotted Rotors with RDA Extreme Pads

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lumia 920

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 03srit Click here to enlarge
    Nick: board express is ok. Looks amazing but the photos don't load until you press download.

No instagram, but have several similar apps like lomogram.

Facebook again looks amazing but there's some annoying things like you have to get into a post to like it and you can't post anything on people's walls. An update would fix those though.

So far I'm loving the phone, so quick and smooth and being 4G is a plus. Storage wise didn't check how much is available initially but you get extra 7GB from SkyDrive as well.

The lack of apps don't bother me as it just reminded me of how it was when I first bought my iPhone. I'm sure it'll get better over time.
    Does lomogram allow you to upload photos? I don't really mind if it doesn't.

So does Facebook not allow you to post on people's walls at all? That's actually really annoying.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a choice of uploading it to Facebook,tumblr, Flickr and I think twitter.

Yeah Facebook app won't let you post on walls. I'm still looking for a solution for it.
    Silver 03 SRi T -derestricted 2.2 airbox;total closure;ECU remap (EDS Stage 2 - 260 ps);breather box;Angel Eyes;Veccy Intake Scoop;FMIC;Inlet Cam;3"TBE;82 degrees thermostat;VXR Turbo;short shift;Team HEKO Wind Deflectors;Eibach Pro Kit;Whiteline RARB;Slotted Rotors with RDA Extreme Pads

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lumia 920

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 03srit Click here to enlarge
    You have a choice of uploading it to Facebook,tumblr, Flickr and I think twitter.

Yeah Facebook app won't let you post on walls. I'm still looking for a solution for it.
    Just looked this up online and apparently you can post photos to people's walls - you just have to select friend -> add -> take photo -> then you can choose an existing photo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apps dont phase me. im using an iphone right now and really the only time ive played games on it was on the plane ride back from melbourne yesterday. all i do is music, facebook and photos. i dont use instagram and occasionally i might use the maps. telstra is sold out of red ones seriously considering going in and getting a white one.

another thing the bloke at telstra said they havent got cases for them yet. 03 what case you using if you are using one?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lumia 920

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metry Click here to enlarge
    apps dont phase me. im using an iphone right now and really the only time ive played games on it was on the plane ride back from melbourne yesterday. all i do is music, facebook and photos. i dont use instagram and occasionally i might use the maps. telstra is sold out of red ones seriously considering going in and getting a white one.

another thing the bloke at telstra said they havent got cases for them yet. 03 what case you using if you are using one?
    I'm after the white one so hopefully they don't sell out of them!

I have the same app habits

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Metry: no local cases except those crappy gel ones. I ordered this though http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nillkin-P...-/261131631532

Nick: I'll give that a go but I'm pretty sure it didn't work for me.

Edit: just tried it and yeah I can actually post now on their wall but it sent a poke first. No biggie. Thanks nick!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    picked up mine yesterday. ended up going for the white. its pretty easy to use. i found it easier to learn than android. just been down loading all the stuff that i want on there. so far im happy

Thread Information