Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Opel September Sales Figures

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by OpelTigra2005 Click here to enlarge
    Ha ha ha yeah looks good in yellow. What do u mean feel free to ignore me? Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I was a bit wasted when I wrote that.. Thank fk for auto correct lol

I'm new here, please be nice opelnz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any more up to date figures? Interested to see how the entry into Aussie market is going!
    http://www.opelforum.org.nz
    Opel/Vauxhall/euroHolden Enthusiasts Classic Register, NZ

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by opelnz Click here to enlarge
    Any more up to date figures? Interested to see how the entry into Aussie market is going!
    At over $3000/yr ($4m NZ :P) for the Vfacts subscription I won't be able to update you on this sorry.

Only if the information is released publicly then can I pass it on.

Cheers Bro
    Last edited by poita; 18th April 2013 at 09:34 PM.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total sales figues.....

"The brand has sold 463 vehicles to March 2012" (Copied from Caradvice.com.au, this should state 2013 not 2012)

I'd say entry is relatively slow..... Early days however.
    Last edited by ChrisMaz; 30th April 2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

OpelAus Participant preludacris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope they don't drop their sponsorship to the Melbourne footy club. We need them!!! So hopefully sales pick up! We are in the news just about every week though (just not for the right reasons) so exposure would still be high lol.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by preludacris Click here to enlarge
    I hope they don't drop their sponsorship to the Melbourne footy club. We need them!!! So hopefully sales pick up! We are in the news just about every week though (just not for the right reasons) so exposure would still be high lol.
    On the other hand Roosters NRL Team is doing fantastic and playing very well this year!
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant preludacris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    clearly not an issue with the sponsor then! lol

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They would of probably sold better if it was rebranded as a holden like they did with Previous models instead of going on their own this time. I don't think Opel is well known in Australia.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMaz Click here to enlarge
    Total sales figues.....

"The brand has sold 463 vehicles to March 2012" (Copied from Caradvice.com.au, this should state 2013 not 2012)

I'd say entry is relatively slow..... Early days however.
    Finally got my Baby Arden Blue Astra Turbo 2003
    Completely stock, but looking to do something maybe a flash and derestrict my airbox.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AstraTurbo03 Click here to enlarge
    They would of probably sold better if it was rebranded as a holden like they did with Previous models instead of going on their own this time. I don't think Opel is well known in Australia.
    :banghead:

Please enlighten all of us about what exactly was so good about holden handling opel models?

Was it the substandard servicing and knowledge about the cars?

The astra g was only so successful because import credits kept the price down. The Australian public do not accept expensive holdens, especially 4 cylinder ones.

Opel have a much better chance selling their cars under their name and the connotations about opel being an affordable German brand. After all how do you think a 40k astra would go against the new my14 cruze sriv with the same 1.6 for less than 30k list price?
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All's I said is that it MIGHT sell better if it had a Holden Badge as Opel isn't well known here. I've never had Opel customer service but I'm guessing since they are pretty new here their Customer service would probably be good for the first few years anyway.

But I hope the sales pick up soon as it looks like a really nice car the 2 liter turbo anyway Click here to enlarge
    Finally got my Baby Arden Blue Astra Turbo 2003
    Completely stock, but looking to do something maybe a flash and derestrict my airbox.

Thread Information