Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A few piccies

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah Brendan Tuffy are good , i was goin to go there but they were a bit to expensive and further away from me.
    they do some good work on a lot of hot 4s , turbo's etc and are they are in waterloo/rosebery , near suttons city holden

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Degen-Astra
    ^^^^
    One acronym - A.C.C.C.

Thats IF you want to take it to them i can find out info if you like, got a mate who works there.
    Serious? Pity you are interstate

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Degen-Astra
    ^^^^
    One acronym - A.C.C.C.

Thats IF you want to take it to them i can find out info if you like, got a mate who works there.
    Thanks mate...in that case I might take it back to Liverpool and demand that they replace it. If they don't, then I might get you to speak to your mate who works there...if it's not too much trouble. Got nothing to loose in trying I guess...
    Cheers for that Click here to enlarge

Steven, you might have heard my exhaust yesterday...I think I was following you onto the GWH yesterday arvo. I would have tried to get your attention, but you were chattin to the bloke on the bike...if it was you that is Click here to enlargeops:

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was that you !! What a spin out , i seen it and was going to say nice car, not knowin it was you though .
    The guy on the bike was a work mate we were goin to see a friend who just had a car accident around the corner from where i seen ya.

Well in traffic it sounds nice 8)

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_astra
    Was that you !! What a spin out , i seen it and was going to say nice car, not knowin it was you though .
    The guy on the bike was a work mate we were goin to see a friend who just had a car accident around the corner from where i seen ya.

Small world eh...i thought it was you Click here to enlarge
    Have to say that your exhaust sounds pretty sweet there mate...same for your mate's bike when he was revving the crap out of it at the lights hehehe. As for mine, don't know if you heard it properly, or if the sound of your exhaust was blocking it out...it's not sounding the best at the moment...

Hope your mate in the accident was alright.

Catch you tomorrow night 8)

OpelAus Forum Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Enigma
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr_astra

Small world eh...i thought it was you Click here to enlarge
    Have to say that your exhaust sounds pretty sweet there mate...same for your mate's bike when he was revving the crap out of it at the lights hehehe. As for mine, don't know if you heard it properly, or if the sound of your exhaust was blocking it out...it's not sounding the best at the moment...

Hope your mate in the accident was alright.

Catch you tomorrow night 8)
    Thanks Click here to enlarge
    yeah thought yours sounded good when idling , and as for my mate , he revs the shit bags out of that R1 all the time.
    My other mate was in a 200sx , got hit from behind by someone doin 70kph , my mate was waiting to turn so hit him real hard , hes ok though but car is a write off Click here to enlarge

didnt honestly recognise :shock: ya but will see you 2morro :P

Thread Information