Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    Because they have been duped that Apple is the be all and end all in phones.

It is this kind of release which makes apple so successful. Don't spend much in r&d, release something that is only slightly better than what it replaces, and you have all the sheep paying out their contracts early to get the latest.

Apples marketing department are truly geniuses and I salute them. Well done.
    EXACTLY like call of duty.. ahahha

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iPhone 5, Thoughts?

Im going to upgrade as my contract runs out soon so not gonna be spenfing through my teeth for it haha
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    Because they have been duped that Apple is the be all and end all in phones.

It is this kind of release which makes apple so successful. Don't spend much in r&d, release something that is only slightly better than what it replaces, and you have all the sheep paying out their contracts early to get the latest.

Apples marketing department are truly geniuses and I salute them. Well done.
    Quotes like this though?!?!?! Think they lost the plot after stevie died...
    "Apple rocked the gadget world today with the news that the iPhone 5 includes a new feature that gives shape and purpose to previously empty and meaningless lives.

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/09/apple-says-new-iphone-5-feature-gives-life-meaning.html#ixzz26KF7RMk6"

I mean "Made for humans" is a shitty marketting ploy but thats going to another level...

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: iPhone 5, Thoughts?

Iphone will never work with flash.

And considering Android is dropping support too I doubt flash will be around for much longer
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jonski Click here to enlarge
    EXACTLY like call of duty.. ahahha
    Probably - I'm not a gamer so dunno much about the franchise.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shay Click here to enlarge
    Quotes like this though?!?!?! Think they lost the plot after stevie died...
    "Apple rocked the gadget world today with the news that the iPhone 5 includes a new feature that gives shape and purpose to previously empty and meaningless lives.

Read more http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/09/apple-says-new-iphone-5-feature-gives-life-meaning.html#ixzz26KF7RMk6"

I mean "Made for humans" is a shitty marketting ploy but thats going to another level...
    You're right Shay - that's pretty ridiculous. So if you don't own an Apple product, your life is empty and meaningless? Can you imagine all the paranoid/OCD people flocking to their doctors because the big fruit told them their lives were meaningless - and Apple had the gall to liken IBM to Big Brother in that 80's Mac commercial....

[/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wont be there lining up next Friday to get one..
    But I will do in about a week. So not in a great rush to get one.
    I think its a worthwhile update for me from my iPhone 4.
    Plus I'm on pre-paid with Telstra. So it all depends if 4g is avail on prepaid.
    As lately here around Perth Telsta's 3g has been crap & slow...

Peter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JUST letting you guys know. if your planning on buying the iphone 5 outright from apple store or online store, theres a site thats selling them $100 cheaper. Kogan.com.au
    i was guna preorder the 16gb version from apple for 799, but kogan have it for 699.
    cheers

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jonski Click here to enlarge
    JUST letting you guys know. if your planning on buying the iphone 5 outright from apple store or online store, theres a site thats selling them $100 cheaper. Kogan.com.au
    i was guna preorder the 16gb version from apple for 799, but kogan have it for 699.
    cheers
    Very much doubt they will be able to supply large quantities, after dealing with Apple for a few years they are a pita for stock supplies.

Good on anyone who gets them for that price though

baaaaaaaa baaaaaaa
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, i let you know how it goes.. they reckon it will dispatch on the 21st of sept, and it will take 1-5 business days delivery.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    , after dealing with Apple for a few years they are a pita for stock supplies.
    I remember when I went and bought my dad a 64GB iPod - everywhere other than the Apple store was out of stock - but the Apple store had heaps according to the genius - all the other stores were saying they had them on order for months and Apple just weren't supplying them.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Thread Information