Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opel Cascada

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Opel Cascada

I didn't think the Cascada was a twintop... From what I've seen its soft top only.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    I didn't think the Cascada was a twintop... From what I've seen its soft top only.
    Yes that's what it looks like being, we got off topic with the Astra twin top vert Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Yes that's what it looks like being, we got off topic with the Astra twin top vert Click here to enlarge
    I'm yet to hear any word of there being an Astra convertible in the new range.

Cascada was always going to be a soft top.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I'm yet to hear any word of there being an Astra convertible in the new range.

Cascada was always going to be a soft top.
    Same here, only seen some cammo'd pics of what is supposed to be the new AJ convertible but it could've been a sedan for all we know lets wait and see personally I believe they will produce a tin top Astra vert to compete with VW's range of both soft and hard top verts...

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraith Click here to enlarge
    Same here, only seen some cammo'd pics of what is supposed to be the new AJ convertible but it could've been a sedan for all we know lets wait and see personally I believe they will produce a tin top Astra vert to compete with VW's range of both soft and hard top verts...
    There are rumours that VW will drop the EOS (not replace it). The other manufacturers seem to be slowly dropping their hard top convertibles as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rjastra Click here to enlarge
    There are rumours that VW will drop the EOS (not replace it). The other manufacturers seem to be slowly dropping their hard top convertibles as well.
    It will be interesting to see if that happens...

I've always known that the main aspect against hard top verts from a manufacturers point of view is their high cost compared with the equivalent soft top costing alot less to produce...

Then there's always the complaint about the limited boot or cargo space when the hard top is retracted compared with a soft top...

Personally that woudln't worry me so much and I love soft tops for obvious reasons but would choose or take a hard top over a soft top if it came down to if you could only have one configuration Click here to enlarge

Thread Information