Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We Have Cars !!!!!

Hi Guys & Girls,

WE HAVE CARS!!!! Click here to enlarge
    Not long to go now. Feel free to come and have a look. We are getting the signs up today so will post more photos later. See you all saturday.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gratz! That wasn't more than a pile of rubble not long ago.

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    we've known about your cars for a few days already Click here to enlarge
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a man on the inside Click here to enlarge haha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice !!! I mean thre showroom looks very nice...

I was supposed to be there this weekend, but am bedridden ATM Click here to enlarge

Hope all goes well with the launch and look forward to seeing the rest of the dealer network open up Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Launch Done!
    What a great day and unbelievable number of people who came to check out Opel Brisbane. Everyone seemed to have loads of fun and had great things to say about the cars. A big thanks to all the opelaus guys who came down and said hi. Special thanks to Guy for stepping in and helping out! It was great to meet you and we are looking forward to getting you all behind the wheel of a new Opel soon. Drive day anyone?

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Very keen for a drive day. Click here to enlarge

Was a fantastic day there even though you wouldn't let me sleep the night in the showroom Click here to enlarge

Looking forward to all the future events.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cruise would be great :-) ill have to head down and check out the dealership.

OpelAus Participant Corsa SRI Guy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drive day sounds like a plan Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked out the Melb. Opel showroom located in Caulfield on Sunday, all the range (the 3 main models) were there in the open yard Click here to enlarge

Half my luck as my missus manages some of the work shifts at the pharmacy located diagonally across the road there LOL...

First impressions of seeing these in the metal was actually very different from impressions percieved from pics.

I have to agree with Aussie from Londons comments about the new AJ being 'fat' it really is a bulbous sized vehicle, it dosn't look one bit that big in pics...

At first I thought I was looking at a Mazda CX7, then realised it was the new AJ GTC Astra, couldn't put my finger on it at first but then realised the reason it looks like an SUV up close is because of the size or openings of the wheel arches, they're huge and running 235/50 series rubber on 18" rims makes it look like o/a diameter SUV sized wheels...

There was a definite difference in finish quality and interior finish going from Corsa to Astra to Insignia, the Insignia looked to have an excellent o/a finish and build quality, the Astra and Corsa also being very good externally, but the Corsa looked very cheap on the interior...

I have to say my favourite of the bunch there so far and it was a surprise to me was in fact the new Corsa, nicely sized and finished off, despite the interior both 3 and 5 door variants were very nice o/a IMO.

I also think the Insignia wagon is very nice, however not at all turned on by the sedan, it looks too Hyundai-ish, the Insignia also seems to pack some serious luxury and safety features...

I'm still unsure of what I think about the AJ GTC, visually it didn't impress as much as I thought it would, probably the OPC will be a different story ?? maybe it was also the colour being a dark grey ??

I'll wait and see what happens when the AJ OPC arrives...

Anyone else have their first impressions on these Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information