OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Google Apps/Email for Business - Domain/MX records issue

Anyone on here that could help me with setting up Google Apps for Business - am having major issues getting the MX records correct on the domain so the google mail part can work.

Problem is our domain is managed by another provider and I after about 15 emails and calls to them, they assure me they have done everything they can do with the settings. Google apps just recommend other 3rd party providers to help with the set up, but thought I'd ask here first.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bump - anyone?
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Thread Information