Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    GT6 is being released December 6

Article here: http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-release-...ign=august2013
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let
    2018 Ford Transit 290S: Transit #2, in that order and it's also a POS
    1998 Opel Combo B: It has begun, and it's stalled - Build thread and FB page
    2009 Holden Commodore VE SS: Gen IV LS power for the inner bogan

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got myself another PS3 today ($100 for a 12GB super slim from Cashies). Now the fun begins again with downloading everything. Going to chuck my 160GB from the old machine in it, but it's just going to be a PITA to transfer everything across, so I thought stuff it, I'll just start again.
    2001 Opel Corsa C SRi: Z20LET EDS stage 3.5 173.9kW @ the wheels Build thread and here on FB: http://www.facebook.com/corsasriz20let

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Apparently the car list for GT6 has been revealed. There's an extra 124 cars in there that weren't there before. Personally, I'm not that impressed with it. PD go and add Bathurst in as a track, yet the same Holdens still appear, no VE's or FG's or anything else Aussie. Not to mention a lack of any new Opel models.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-car-list/

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Heaps of those cars are in GT5, so not new by any means
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    not fussed with the range of cars to be honest. the range is already big enough. can't wait for it though. will be pre ordering a collectors edition of the game.
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Maybe so, but the majority of the older cars have been in there since GT4. And to be honest, I don't see how GT6 is going to be much more than an expensive DLC pack. Yeah, that'll get me some flaming, but as someone who has bought every version of GT on launch day, I'm just a little underwhelmed by what GT6 has to offer. I'd assume a game that is supposed to be as cutting edge as GT is, the content would be a little more up to date. Especially, when they're spruiking the Mount Panorama circuit and the only Aussie cars in the game are an AU XR8 race car, a VY SS and a Monaro, kinda seems pointless for a 2013 game.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    46 ford focus st ’13
    :d :d
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chris_r Click here to enlarge
    Maybe so, but the majority of the older cars have been in there since GT4. And to be honest, I don't see how GT6 is going to be much more than an expensive DLC pack. Yeah, that'll get me some flaming, but as someone who has bought every version of GT on launch day, I'm just a little underwhelmed by what GT6 has to offer. I'd assume a game that is supposed to be as cutting edge as GT is, the content would be a little more up to date. Especially, when they're spruiking the Mount Panorama circuit and the only Aussie cars in the game are an AU XR8 race car, a VY SS and a Monaro, kinda seems pointless for a 2013 game.
    The physics of the game have been dramatically improved. It's a simulator rather than a game.
    If you're using a. Controller instead of a steering wheel setup you're not experiencing the game as it was meant to be
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    OEM+

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    The physics of the game have been dramatically improved. It's a simulator rather than a game.
    If you're using a. Controller instead of a steering wheel setup you're not experiencing the game as it was meant to be
    I hope so.... I played GT5 and the physics and crash models compared to forza were sub-par.
    I won't be buying an Xbox One any time soon after release so the PS4 will be my go to console.

GT6 better be good....
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    can't compare gt to forza. forza is a game, gt is sim.

also gt6 will be ps3. it may get ported to ps4 but no confirmation yet that i've seen.
    OEM+

Thread Information