Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    Ffs no dealer in Adelaide... why are we left in the cold, is it because we are Holden's homeland?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Melanie Kerin Click here to enlarge

A couple of things to clarify as I've had a look through the comments... there is a dealership in Adelaide, the editorial team at Go Auto have missed it out by mistake - it will be Adelaide Opel, a member of the Adelaide Motors Group Company.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    Ffs no dealer in Adelaide... why are we left in the cold, is it because we are Holden's homeland?
    Dan. Calm down haha. Read Mel's post ^^^ there was a typo and there will be an Adelaide dealership. It's going to be called Adelaide opel. I'm not sure exactly where it will be located though

Edit. Adam beat me to it.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @dutchy.... if you have a look in this week's edition of Go Auto we are advertising for phase two of our dealer network... and top of that list is the Sunshine Coast. Our dealer development manager is up there next week in fact having a look about.
    CHEERS Melanie, you have just made my day. Guess he'll be in Maroochydore / Noosa.......... and if that is the case, then I know where his appointments will be. Click here to enlarge
    New, Peugeot 308 GTi 270 MY18 Pearlescent White.
    Old, now in the capable hands of Sskustomz; 2013 Astra sport 1.6T, asteroid grey, AFL+ adaptive bi-xenon headlights, FlexRide adaptive chassis control, 19" wheels, group buy door sill plates, carbon tint, de-lettered, smoked side indicators, Mtech short shifter, GM pedal covers, EDS Motorsport ipf stage 1
    http://www.opelaus.com/forums/showth...554#post821554

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    barbagello is an 'interesting' choice for WA... shame really cause their salesmen are rubbish! whole reason I didn't buy an Alfa or a Fiat....

-edit-

im sure they are great when your looking for a ferrari or lambo or aston... also i don't see how they have a seperate showroom just for opel :S
    I thought the same thing.Was told that Henley`s were replacing the SAAB brand with Opel,obviously not !
    Good location though,good exposure.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by adam_92 Click here to enlarge
    Dan. Calm down haha. Read Mel's post ^^^ there was a typo and there will be an Adelaide dealership. It's going to be called Adelaide opel. I'm not sure exactly where it will be located though

Edit. Adam beat me to it.
    It will be the Adelaide motor group, it's on Goodwood road, opposite the show grounds, it has Mitsubishi, Mazda and a couple other dealerships there ATM.

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    It will be the Adelaide motor group, it's on Goodwood road, opposite the show grounds, it has Mitsubishi, Mazda and a couple other dealerships there ATM.
    Hey Faneca... we will be releasing addresses for the dealers this afternoon (5pm AEST) - stay tuned cause where you are staying is not correct we are more central than that. Thanks Mel

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Faneca... we will be releasing addresses for the dealers this afternoon (5pm AEST) - stay tuned cause where you are staying is not correct we are more central than that. Thanks Mel
    Click here to enlarge always so mysterious Mel Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    "well rory and adz held me down, nuggz grabbed the vaccuum cleaner, while guy was taping it all.

pj was taking photos but they wont be seen for 12mths and steve was in the corner playing with himself"

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    oh damn i thought i was on the money with that haha i look forward to hearing about it Click here to enlarge

NSW Cruise Co-ordinator maloo97's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by btm Click here to enlarge
    Oooooo, one 10km away and another about 20km away. WIN! Click here to enlarge
    Winning!!! Click here to enlarge

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by faneca Click here to enlarge
    The Adelaide Opel dealership will be on Hindley Street where Saab used to be

Thread Information