Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kabel Click here to enlarge
    I thought the same thing.Was told that Henley`s were replacing the SAAB brand with Opel,obviously not !
    Good location though,good exposure.
    Barbagello's have skoda in osborne park and from when I was last in the area, it didn't have it's own showroom. In fact it didn't even have it's own signage. I think the cars was on the Fiat block and the only way I knew they had skoda was because of a banner on the side of the building and a couple of skoda's parked out the front. So my question is.... where are they going to put it???

I question if this was a good choice. IMHO i think Henley's would have been better and I reckon if Brian Gardiner was still alive he would have got it after spending quite a bit of moeny for GM doing up his showroom for Hummer and SAAB (now both gone) and for Cadiliac (which fell over at the last moment)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by littlered Click here to enlarge
    Barbagello's have skoda in osborne park and from when I was last in the area, it didn't have it's own showroom. In fact it didn't even have it's own signage. I think the cars was on the Fiat block and the only way I knew they had skoda was because of a banner on the side of the building and a couple of skoda's parked out the front. So my question is.... where are they going to put it???

I question if this was a good choice. IMHO i think Henley's would have been better and I reckon if Brian Gardiner was still alive he would have got it after spending quite a bit of moeny for GM doing up his showroom for Hummer and SAAB (now both gone) and for Cadiliac (which fell over at the last moment)
    +1 Didn't even know Skoda's were sold at Barbagallo....

The burswood showroom should be a good one. Once its built.... Still just an office block at the moment.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by littlered Click here to enlarge

Barbagello`s are losing both the Fiat and Alfa brands which will now be sold by Chrysler Australia so Opel will be opposite the Jaguar showroom.

Thread Information