Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah, so still all three then
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    "well rory and adz held me down, nuggz grabbed the vaccuum cleaner, while guy was taping it all.

pj was taking photos but they wont be seen for 12mths and steve was in the corner playing with himself"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...

AFAIK no vehicle has managed to attain the manufacturers combined cycle consumption figures, they do manage (some anyway) to achieve to urban or highway figures though...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Funnily enough if you feel like driving mine like a bit of a grandma you can easily better the economy figures, driving it more realistically sees you only miss by around 1L/100km, the Astra was very similar too
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone actually believe advertising for anything? I mean really? Maybe im cynical due to studying advertising and knowing a bit of background...but I see so much bs in ads it amazes me that anyone takes an ad at face value. Lynx will make girls throw themselves at you, I saw a tent recently that will last ten years (but only when protected from weather in tiny fine print at the bottom of the screen) as a consumer I think if you havent done your research and you take everything at face value based on the ad you're going to end up thoroughly disappointed in just about everything you buy. You have the ability to research, read reviews and compare... On a similar note had a car salesman tell me that a 1970s v8 that I was looking at would get 7l per 100ks for my local driving and was a viable daily driver option...it ended up being an interesting conversation.

I understand if the manufacturers stats have been doctored but if you see an ad that says 'fuel economy of a ridiculously low figure' hasn't top gear taught u anything? If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is!
    ---Love her, even if she's more trouble than she's worth---

Thread Information