I'm new here, please be nice LittleRed1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Android Torque App Online Grapher - help needed for testing/refining.

I've been writing a little web app to graph the Torque logs from my Android phone (OBD stuff). I've gotten to a stage where it appears to work nicely, but need some others to upload their files so that I can find where it need fixing or improvement. I'd like it to be as generic as possible, and hope it will work with most, if not all files produced by the Torque app.

It's designed to take the CSV or ZIP file emailed from the app as an uploaded file. It dynamically generates a graph and allows the viewer to adjust the columns and duration of the data on the graph. I find this generally useful and feel that others might too.

Be aware though, extra large data files will be slow on the browser, and the more columns you choose the slower it will get.

The web app can be found here: http://www.paulslore.com/torque

There are no instructions yet, but it should be fairly intuitive.

Any feedback or suggestions would be welcome.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Last edited by LittleRed1; 5th January 2012 at 07:17 PM.
    '03 Astra G Convertible Turbo - Bog Standard

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All my torque logs from Winton/Sydney trip are on my old phone (just upgraded). I will get them off it and have a crack when i get home Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by hazrd; 6th January 2012 at 06:39 AM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information