Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChrisMaz Click here to enlarge
    The other thing is not just owning a first aid kit, but knowing how to use it effectively.

First aid courses cost about $80 for a full days CPR and basic trauma training with St Johns. Well worth it.

Not to mention plenty of jobs these days require you hold a first aid certificate, so it looks good on a resume.

this
    plus, some companies (like mine) pay u extra on your wage for being trained. They pay staff here $16.30 per week extra so it pays itself off in just over a month Click here to enlarge
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did my 1st First aid course with the ambos, paid for itself within the first week once being first onsite a motor bike bingle, the driver of the offending car took off.

Money well spent, and it's a day or two that will reward you in the long run!!

Sent from Red Dwarf.
    "Bacon and eggs. A day's work for the chook. A lifetime commitment for the pig."
    My Car - 1993 Opel Monterey SL
    Wifes Car - 2005 Vectra C CDX 3.2 CLICK

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ain, your advice saved a man's life last night... While we where working 2 men came running at me n Steve while standing on the door checking id's. One of the men grabbed Steve and used him as a shield while the other belted him with a cricket bat, I chased them off n checked I'd Steve was ok before following them around the back of the pub. The man with the bat was belting the other guy on the ground... I chased him off again and helped the bloke on the ground... The poor guy was bleeding from everywhere. We just held as much of the bleeding back till the ambo turned up... If my first aid kit wasn't in the car I wouldn't have been able to help him as well as I did... So yeah... Timely advice Click here to enlarge

Thread Information