Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kabel Click here to enlarge
    Not surprised.
    TV Channels seem to be good at only having one idea and then trying to fool the public by milking the heck out of it.

E.G CSI,NCIS,Got Talent,The Voice,Farmer Wants A Ho,,The Block,The Renovators etc etc etc
    F.F.S
    Try and do something original and then try for another original idea.
    Well said.
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when you look at the broadcasting history of all 3 of these TGUK guys and their experience with other facets of presentations and programs etc, then to expect the TGA to jump in and have a simialr feel to the TGUK blokes is purely a dream. given the very limited car range as was mentioned previously and very very minimal production budget in comparison teamed with flash in the pan presenters. i would have a better chance starting my own F1 team on a 100k a year budget. its hard to give them credit for giving it a go because when faced with the facts maybe it was doomed form the start. redlining a lambo on cold start does little to win the presenters competency in the car field , for starters. just screams idiot.

seemed like a good idea at the time, then reality kicked in.

Thread Information