Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Connects nice and easily, screen is sharp as. Email, facebook and twitter works well.

When someone calls/sms's you displays on the screen fine.

Bad bits, not fully compatible with ICS (even if you have an SE phone) so you can't 'install'/add other apps for it to link to.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge

WTF is going on????? Haven't even used it a lot today...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    try turning down the brightness on the screen. this uses a fair bit of battery
    Audi A3 8P 2.0TFSI QUATTRO | SAT NAV | RS6 19'S | PREMIUM TINT| APR CARBONIO STAGE 2 INTAKE | SPM 3" SS DOWNPIPE W/ 200 CELL CAT
    TUNED BY APR
    APR STAGE II.

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CNBLU Click here to enlarge
    try turning down the brightness on the screen. this uses a fair bit of battery
    I've got it on auto-brightness - would that do it?

Problem is I haven't changed anything on the phone. I normally get a day and a half out of it. Nothing different today and the battery died in 8 hours - and that was after I restarted the thing about halfway through the day....
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge

Problem is I haven't changed anything on the phone. I normally get a day and a half out of it. Nothing different today and the battery died in 8 hours - and that was after I restarted the thing about halfway through the day....
    My RAZR has days like that where it discharges ridiculously fast. So fast in fact that when plugged in to a USB port it still looses charge.
    Does it like once every 2 months.
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX | Forged Build | Build Thread
    Forged Build 12.23s @ 182km/h& The Run

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when was the last time you turned your phone off? maybe try that for 10 minutes to see if that works.

ive got an app killer on mine which stops any apps that are running which helps with my battery life.
    Audi A3 8P 2.0TFSI QUATTRO | SAT NAV | RS6 19'S | PREMIUM TINT| APR CARBONIO STAGE 2 INTAKE | SPM 3" SS DOWNPIPE W/ 200 CELL CAT
    TUNED BY APR
    APR STAGE II.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WTF is going on????? Haven't even used it a lot today...
    the screen idle is the problem here, it should be alot higher. mine is at 13% and standby at 23%
    1 day 4hours and at 62% cahrge left. 11% calls, facebook 3%, word with friends 3% screen 24%,

get the app, I think its called juice defender, the paid version you can customize what you want blocked and isnt so intrusive as the demo. but try the demo to see if it makes a diff

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok have downloaded juice defender.

Am going to need some help with routing the phone.. Just spent two hours getting very confused on XDA. There's about 4 different ways to root it and the two I tried did not work. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Which phone you have again pete?
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Which phone you have again pete?
    Desire S

I don't know whether to make is S-off or leave it S-On, the revolutionary root tool doesn't work on the HBOOT version I have, HTCDev unlocking bootloader procedure errors with a malformed key - took an hour and a half to get the fastboot drivers to install on my computer, and in the end I had to do it on the desktop because I found one post that said they don't work properly on Windows 64 bit......

Aaarg, my HTC TyTN 2 was so easy to reflash - I'm finding HTC Android really hard to work with....
    Last edited by Vectracious; 22nd June 2012 at 12:01 AM.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Thread Information