Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsso...arc_s-4134.php

no good in my opinion, low memory (same as the galaxy S which came out 2 years ago) and not Dual Core. You should expect that now with all new handsets.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    depends on if you are on a budget Click here to enlarge well, i would hope for the price to match the specs at least!
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tossed up between the arc and the optimus black (and had a play with both)
    i chose the black and am so glad. the screen is just SO much better (+more internal memory, better/smaller shape)

also the black has confirmed ICS update (but with LG it could take a while... hahaha)

but, if you can afford the sg2, go the sg2 as it blows everything else out of the water (my budget restricted me to $0 on $29)
    '03 Arden Turbo "Tegan"
    '15 Fiesta ST "Tiffany"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If budget permits go Galaxy Nexus. I had mine for more han 6 weeks now and loving it. Great screen, fast, great looking and a PURE Android experience. No bloatware, no manufacurer crap GUI "enhancemens". Updates straight from daddy Google. Enough said Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by dieselhead; 1st January 2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Renault SPORT Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    If budget permits go Galaxy Nexus. I had mine for more han 6 weeks now and loving it. Great screen, fast, great looking and a PURE Android experience. No bloatware, no manufacurer crap GUI "enhancemens". Updates straight from daddy Google. Enough said Click here to enlarge
    what put me off this phone was limited to 16 gig internal memory with no expansion slot ! i mean why ffs ? oh and no gorilla glass ?!
    Last edited by Ice; 2nd January 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't say I need more space on the phone. I've got some music, a few gigs worth, and of course the videos and photos that I'm shooting. I also chew up a few gigs online listening to Chronix Radio and Digitally Imported while running and working out rather than needing my entire music collection in my pocket. Right now I've got about 6 of the 16 GB free Click here to enlarge
    The glass might not be Gorilla but is just as good, if not better. Gorilla is a mere commercial name for one manufacturer's fortified glass. Not the bees knees or the only fortified glass out there. I've got no scratches yet despite some abuse in jeans pockets, a few beach days and a couple of drops. Not using any screen condoms or cases-love living dangerously!
    Renault SPORT Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    16gb sgs2 with a 32gb micro sd cause I'm a rebel Click here to enlarge

But yes 16gb is heaps!

Oh for those interested ics has leaked for the sgs2. Jump onto either Redmond pie, xda or engadget for the linkage.
    Last edited by poita; 2nd January 2012 at 01:05 PM.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    a handy little app for those with a 3G broadband stick and no other internet access

reverse tethering, so your android device will use your pc's internet connection via usb.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1371345
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love my xperia arc - Does everything I want, Is fast enough for me ( I dont game on it so dual core is useless ) - I was tossing up between the Optimus Black too - But the arc kills it - I cant believe Benzino you think the black has a better screen? - No way.

Has a great dev community behind it too - Getting standard sony roms to update it is easy.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dieselhead Click here to enlarge
    Can't say I need more space on the phone. I've got some music, a few gigs worth, and of course the videos and photos that I'm shooting. I also chew up a few gigs online listening to Chronix Radio and Digitally Imported while running and working out rather than needing my entire music collection in my pocket. Right now I've got about 6 of the 16 GB free Click here to enlarge
    The glass might not be Gorilla but is just as good, if not better. Gorilla is a mere commercial name for one manufacturer's fortified glass. Not the bees knees or the only fortified glass out there. I've got no scratches yet despite some abuse in jeans pockets, a few beach days and a couple of drops. Not using any screen condoms or cases-love living dangerously!
    Well 16 gig is to small and i could fill it with music 5 times that, haha I personally think that for a flagship model it should have released with a larger capacity. Its a pain in the ass, changing over music or copying new files on. Interesting about the screen and good to know, Some reviews ide meants suggested it wasnt as good as gorilla glass but hearing it from the horses mouth (no offense, haha) makes me think its ok as I was really concerned about the durability.

Thread Information