Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    transformer prime is a quad core (4 processors) better screen, better camera, lighter, better battery life

all round a much quicker unit.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    transformer prime is a quad core (4 processors) better screen, better camera, lighter, better battery life

all round a much quicker unit.
    sd card slot on both dock and tablet and for the price of $800 for both its beats all the comp Click here to enlarge

cant wait!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    basically just better everything, whoops everythings ass
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2c: get one with 3G, makes life so much easier to have the option, even if you dont buy a sim card to put in it.

However 3G models are quite expensive...

Im really happy with my A500, just wish id dgot the 3g so im not relying on wifi all the time...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shay Click here to enlarge
    My 2c: get one with 3G, makes life so much easier to have the option, even if you dont buy a sim card to put in it.

Im really happy with my A500, just wish id dgot the 3g so im not relying on wifi all the time...
    with the Asus its not an option although ive read thy plan on it some stage down the track.

I thought long and hard about the 3G but for the extra cost it not worth it. I have a 2 gig data plan on phone and I can tether that and speeds arent noticable unless your downloading something hefty. Also you can buy a 10gig wireless dongle For under $100 and that emits wireless.....point im getting at is that there are alot of other options out there.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shay Click here to enlarge

root it + patch/file download from xda and you can use a usb 3g stick in it if you really need

or as said, just tether it
    2013 Ford Focus ST

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sony ericsson xperia arc! Any good?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Silver Surfer Click here to enlarge
    sony ericsson xperia arc! Any good?

GSMArena
    reports some pretty good things on it. I quite like it. Comes with Android 2.3 which will eventually be upgradeable to 4.0 which i think is ICS (latest). Only downside from memory is Sony are usually the absolute last to get the SW updates so while everyone with their Samsungs and HTC's and the like are on the latest software, the poor Sony users are stuck with the old SW for a couple of months Click here to enlarge

I think Nurb and dglewis were xperia users at one point and had to wait forever to get their updates
    Last edited by hazrd; 30th December 2011 at 06:13 PM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its the arc or a sg2 Cheers will do more reading

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge

GSMArena
    reports some pretty good things on it. I quite like it. Comes with Android 2.3 which will eventually be upgradeable to 4.0 which i think is ICS (latest). Only downside from memory is Sony are usually the absolute last to get the SW updates so while everyone with their Samsungs and HTC's and the like are on the latest software, the poor Sony users are stuck with the old SW for a couple of months Click here to enlarge

I think Nurb and dglewis were xperia users at one point and had to wait forever to get their updates
    You would be correct, still a x10 user. I got so over waiting for SW updates I started using XDA roms.

Sent from a dodgy 3G stick.
    "Bacon and eggs. A day's work for the chook. A lifetime commitment for the pig."
    My Car - 1993 Opel Monterey SL
    Wifes Car - 2005 Vectra C CDX 3.2 CLICK

Thread Information