Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Astra Blasphemy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    Yup twisties are the equaliser... Although I have pulled 220kph out of it... My uncle tared his driveway on his farm, 4km of almost dead straight road without a speedlimit... Fun..
    sounds beyond fun to me..... :P
    It's pronounced DEV-O as the plates suggest. Not DEE-VO. Click here to enlarge My Car

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well what do your mates drive? Personally I think if the only thing they can say bad about you is about your car then you're doing ok....

I cop abuse when throwing people out of pubs and its always cause I'm fat... Meh, I'm the one still in the pub and haven't just been thrown around like a ragdoll by a "fat" guy... Lol

I live in my own little world...but it's ok, they know me here...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Devo Click here to enlarge
    HAHA thats a good one. ill keep it in the bank for next time Click here to enlarge
    My pleasure to be of assistance Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Devo Click here to enlarge
    Personally i dont diiferentiate between girl and guy cars. i think thats silly.
    Unless, of course, it's that disgusting pink colour, with a pink number-plate, Playboy Bunny stickers all over it and some stupid-arse decal that states "Bitch on Wheels" or "I Believe in Fairies" or some other nauseating crap...and then you see this big, burly guy driving it...you've gotta wonder what was going through his head if he decorated the car like that Click here to enlarge

You gotta admit, when you see those kinds of cars, no matter what make or model, the first thing that goes through your head is "Girlie car!!!"
    Last edited by Wraecca; 20th July 2011 at 06:32 PM.
    3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
    4. Not allowed to challenge anyone's disbelief of black magic by asking for hair.
    If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Therein lies your problem. You have nothing to prove to anyone, if you friends think your car is a girl's car, that's their problem. You know what it is capable of. And if one day you happen to take them for a drive through the twisties you can show them, but trying to show them around suburban streets just puts too many people in danger.
    You're happy with your car, who cares what they think Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by sooty; 20th July 2011 at 06:33 PM.
    2007 Liberty STi
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cop abuse when throwing people out of pubs and its always cause I'm fat... Meh, I'm the one still in the pub and haven't just been thrown around like a ragdoll by a "fat" guy... Lol
    The response to that is "Well, I may be fat, but you're ugly/stupid/whatever insult comes to mind...tomorrow I can go on a diet and lose weight, but you'll wake up and ALWAYS be ugly/stupid/whatever insult comes to mind..."
    4. Not allowed to challenge anyone's disbelief of black magic by asking for hair.
    If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well what do your mates drive? Personally I think if the only thing they can say bad about you is about your car then you're doing ok....

they have plenty to say about me. but as i said non of it worrys me. i just like getting a little cheeky and giving em a good one every now and then that shuts em up. they can say as much as they like but every now and then a quick one liner from me tends to do more then even the score Click here to enlarge nobody really have anything good. 1 has a XR8 ute and the other an SS. a fewe have V6's but thats all really.
    It's pronounced DEV-O as the plates suggest. Not DEE-VO. Click here to enlarge My Car

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just laugh at them when they complain about their fuel bill lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraecca Click here to enlarge
    My pleasure to be of assistance Click here to enlargeUnless, of course, it's that disgusting pink colour, with a pink number-plate, Playboy Bunny stickers all over it and some stupid-arse decal that states "Bitch on Wheels" or "I Believe in Fairies" or some other nauseating crap...and then you see this big, burly guy driving it...you've gotta wonder what was going through his head if he decorated the car like that Click here to enlarge

You gotta admit, when you see those kinds of cars, no matter what make or model, the first thing that goes through your head is "Girlie car!!!"
    Yeah if its his girlfriends... thats ok... but otherwise that is odd. i feel so silly when i see some chick get into a V8 beside me though... its like mmmmm awkward :S theres nothing wrong with chicks driving cars liek that.... just not side by side to me haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats a very true point!

Thread Information