Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Astra Blasphemy

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Astra Blasphemy

This is for anyone who has ever copped the "Astras are girls cars" or the sarcastic "its an opel not an astra" when we all know were talking about the make not the model yet they still dont understand.
    I wanna know all your BEST combacks and the STUPID things you get told about your car? I'm constantly copping it from the boys at work and trade school. Its never bothered me, although i wouldnt mind sticking it up 'em everyonce in a while. Post here? Let us all know what you get and more importently how you GIVE IT BACK!

Devo
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    It's pronounced DEV-O as the plates suggest. Not DEE-VO. Click here to enlarge My Car

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always get told mine is a girls car cause of the colour and the fact its a hatch back... Put a mate in his place when he tried to race me in his dodge nitro... Left him for dead... Let the car speak for its self... Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    Always get told mine is a girls car cause of the colour and the fact its a hatch back... Put a mate in his place when he tried to race me in his dodge nitro... Left him for dead... Let the car speak for its self... Click here to enlarge
    are you a turbo?
    It's pronounced DEV-O as the plates suggest. Not DEE-VO. Click here to enlarge My Car

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope... But he had 2 extra ppl in the car and I wasn't scared of corners... Lol

I live in my own little world...but it's ok, they know me here...
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could always come back with "Yeah, it's TOTALLY a girl's type of car...you should see how much pussy it attracts!!!"...yeah, I know, I'm a crude bitch...and I drive an Astra Click here to enlarge
    3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
    4. Not allowed to challenge anyone's disbelief of black magic by asking for hair.
    If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    Nope... But he had 2 extra ppl in the car and I wasn't scared of corners... Lol
    haha yeah corners help! never taken anyone on but too scared to anyways :P

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wraecca Click here to enlarge
    You could always come back with "Yeah, it's TOTALLY a girl's type of car...you should see how much pussy it attracts!!!"...yeah, I know, I'm a crude bitch...and I drive an Astra Click here to enlarge
    HAHA thats a good one. ill keep it in the bank for next time Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Always cop its a girls car, or a hairdressers car.

A mate had to follow me home and I had to slow down for him, apparently his falcon isn't is as great as he thinks lol

Also helps when your car handles like a go kart hahahaha

Other than good handling it's slow, just have to hope there's lots of twisties when they follow me Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup twisties are the equaliser... Although I have pulled 220kph out of it... My uncle tared his driveway on his farm, 4km of almost dead straight road without a speedlimit... Fun..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    Always cop its a girls car, or a hairdressers car.

A mate had to follow me home and I had to slow down for him, apparently his falcon isn't is as great as he thinks lol

Also helps when your car handles like a go kart hahahaha

Other than good handling it's slow, just have to hope there's lots of twisties when they follow me Click here to enlarge
    LOVE IT! great story! Personally i dont diiferentiate between girl and guy cars. i think thats silly. i enjoy seeing any car that is modded as long as the mods arnt rediculously stupid. and you draw inspiration from other cars you see also. whatever car people like should be up to them. how boring the world would be if we all drove the same thing!

and yeah love it when someone is sitting on my arse on the way home from work and we get into the backstreets and im just smashing turns.... before i know it i cant see them anymore. How can you use that ability against them without driving with them to prove it though?

Thread Information