Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greenmeanie Click here to enlarge
    Look dont get me wrong BUT If I was your mate i would expect you to bring it back if you had a problem. now you are coming back after a month and telling me you have been to someone and they said the timing is out 1 tooth and the air flow meter os rs.
    What do you think my answer would be?????? mark it down to experience, hope your mate doesn't find out and you can stay friends.
    And if you get your car returned and it is not purring like a kitten drive it straight back and at least show it to the workshop manager and get it written down that you are not happy and something has to be done to rectify the problem
    Maybe he felt embarrassed, more-so the mechanic would feel that way... I do agree, but surely u know what im gettin at? Some people don't like confrontation...

After all, he did state this also...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    I.was thinking about this, I'm not going to storm in and demand anything but I will be letting them know what's going on...
    Last edited by AfterBurner; 21st July 2011 at 09:05 PM.
    Opelized Astra G Sri-T Silver - Mods to date --> ECU Remap - K&N Pod - 2.5" cat-back zorst w/ Hi-Flow S/S cat - Eibach 'Sportlines' - Bilstein B8's - 20" Variant rims w/ Hankook 235/35/20 rubber - Aero wipers -
    To Do's - Re-paint console, FMIC!! WASH!!!!! Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast Feelinlucky75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason I changed mechanics is because I'm not working much at the moment and the first mechanic doesn't allow people to have accounts.. the new one does...

Also I spoke to the first mechanic the week after I got it back from the timing belt, I told him about the miss and he said if it gets any worse to let him know...
    When the latest batch of problems started I didn't think it had anything to do with the timing belt...
    So I tried to work it out, did what I could and after 3 weeks I gave up and took it to someone who would work around my current financial position...

Can a senior mod please close this thread now... It's getting off topic and is no longer relevent as I now have my car back and will be working things out with the first mechanic tomorrow...

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closed as per request by OP

Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Thread Information