Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greenmeanie Click here to enlarge
    Look dont get me wrong BUT If I was your mate i would expect you to bring it back if you had a problem. now you are coming back after a month and telling me you have been to someone and they said the timing is out 1 tooth and the air flow meter os rs.
    What do you think my answer would be?????? mark it down to experience, hope your mate doesn't find out and you can stay friends.
    And if you get your car returned and it is not purring like a kitten drive it straight back and at least show it to the workshop manager and get it written down that you are not happy and something has to be done to rectify the problem
    Maybe he felt embarrassed, more-so the mechanic would feel that way... I do agree, but surely u know what im gettin at? Some people don't like confrontation...

After all, he did state this also...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Feelinlucky75 Click here to enlarge
    I.was thinking about this, I'm not going to storm in and demand anything but I will be letting them know what's going on...
    Last edited by AfterBurner; 21st July 2011 at 10:05 PM.
    Opelized Astra G Sri-T Silver - Mods to date --> ECU Remap - K&N Pod - 2.5" cat-back zorst w/ Hi-Flow S/S cat - Eibach 'Sportlines' - Bilstein B8's - 20" Variant rims w/ Hankook 235/35/20 rubber - Aero wipers -
    To Do's - Re-paint console, FMIC!! WASH!!!!! Click here to enlarge

Thread Information