Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OpelAus Participant Greenmeanie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you need anything from Vauxhall Spares

Hi guys Just letting you know I am buying a heap of stuff from Vauxhall Spares England this week and if you need anything I am happy to add it to my order,get Kerin to work out the price and extra postage to get it to me and then I will on post it to you at cost. You have to get your part numbers and Deposit the money with kerin or me.If it works let me know soon as I want to place the order Tuesday. Cheers Chris
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if they have a black/red convertible steering wheel?
    Click here to enlarge
    2002 Astra G Sedan
    Current Project:
    CarPC

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a friend needs a right rear tail light for her AH 5 door... any idea on price? holden want to charge $400+ for just the one!
    *BTM* Opel Astra SRi 2.2L

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by glider
    A thread hasn't been recognized on OpelAus forums until BTM has posted in it at least 6 times
    "As a final incentive before giving up on a difficult task, try to imagine it successfully accomplished by someone you violently dislike"

K. Zenios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btm go to a wrecker I'm sure you'll find one cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dahlia Click here to enlarge
    I wonder if they have a black/red convertible steering wheel?
    Have a look in the Uk ebay if you find one I have a connection that you can ship it to and he will post it over.....a lot of the poms only go pick up only and cod however if you talk to them and are willing to pay the pay pal fees on top you can get around it ...... I sent a front vectra grill over and it was a long box and padded wide ,cost $51 I would guess the same for a wheel ..
    If you measure your steering wheel and find a box that size, guess the weight (2kg) I will be taking mine off next week and could find out exact. When you have this information then you can take it to Aus post and get a quote or better still .UK post website and work out the rate. Pm me if you find a wheel. Cheers Chris.

Ps you wont be able to ship the airbag with it, so you can only have wheel and cover ..i guess you can put your air bag in that you have now. Do your research first and you will get that wheel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTM ...wreckers are the go however they sometimes want a Queensland Holiday for the part...... I think It will be cheaper for me to buy a full car for my parts than get them individually from a wrecker
    Have a look at this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Astra...item45f13a8fa0
    again you could ship it to my connection or make a friend yourself and get it posted ....once you go this way you never look back... oh dont be tight greese your friend with a good drink to keep them your friend lol Cheers Chris Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greenmeanie Click here to enlarge
    Have a look in the Uk ebay if you find one I have a connection that you can ship it to and he will post it over.....a lot of the poms only go pick up only and cod however if you talk to them and are willing to pay the pay pal fees on top you can get around it ...... I sent a front vectra grill over and it was a long box and padded wide ,cost $51 I would guess the same for a wheel ..
    If you measure your steering wheel and find a box that size, guess the weight (2kg) I will be taking mine off next week and could find out exact. When you have this information then you can take it to Aus post and get a quote or better still .UK post website and work out the rate. Pm me if you find a wheel. Cheers Chris.

Ps you wont be able to ship the airbag with it, so you can only have wheel and cover ..i guess you can put your air bag in that you have now. Do your research first and you will get that wheel.
    I've only found the one and it's for sale with the front seats and door cards. Sure I'd love the seats, but would cost a small fortune to get it shipped over here. I've emailed the guy asking if he will sell the steering wheel separate but haven't received a reply yet... Are you sure they wont send the airbag? If I have to install an airbag its a bigger job than I anticipated... Cheers for the Help Greenmeanie Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2002 Astra G Sedan
    Current Project:
    CarPC

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure they wont send the airbag?
    It's an explosive device - it cannot be airfreighted.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bloodnok Click here to enlarge
    It's an explosive device - it cannot be airfreighted.
    Is it as simple as taking my current one out and plugging it in the new steering wheel?
    Click here to enlarge
    2002 Astra G Sedan
    Current Project:
    CarPC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it as simple as taking my current one out and plugging it in the new steering wheel?
    The guys on Vauxhall Vectra Owners forum assure me it was when I was trying to get one to ship over there I never found out because they never imported the 3 spoke wheel unless the Astra has them ...I am still checking
    When your OPEL serves you LEMONS get the tools out and make it into LEMONADE yum Click here to enlarge

Thread Information