OpelAus Participant Greenmeanie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then there was TWO

Arr...... G I couldn't help myself. My car has been running a charm....no no tell a lie the dash lights have gone to lunch and I am waiting on some from o/seas other than that sweetClick here to enlarge
    So today I bought another clunker on Flea bay Holden Vectra JS 1999 - Needs engine repair- Great Car (280678985721#)Click here to enlarge
    I have seen the car and my guess means nothing at this stage however I think its the plastic hose gone the one tuff has been having trouble with. lol he lives near me He may find he has a new best friend lol.Click here to enlarge
    I put my finger in the empty watertank and it was non greasey and the engine oil looked ok same with under the oil filler cap and radiator cap. so with a bit of luck it may not be the head gasket. Still I will have to check everything and go back through the services and get it to a grand beast. lol Click here to enlarge I tell you I love these cars.

ha ha I dont think this will be the one I make into a touring car look alike,Click here to enlarge that project is cooking it is going to be done right...... Whats happening with that? Well at the moment I am getting that front gsi spoiler....lol spoiler first then the carClick here to enlarge.
    Cheers Guys lol soon to be asking help Chris Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Greenmeanie Click here to enlarge
    Arr...... G I couldn't help myself. My car has been running a charm....no no tell a lie the dash lights have gone to lunch and I am waiting on some from o/seas other than that sweetClick here to enlarge
    So today I bought another clunker on Flea bay Holden Vectra JS 1999 - Needs engine repair- Great Car (280678985721#)Click here to enlarge
    I have seen the car and my guess means nothing at this stage however I think its the plastic hose gone the one tuff has been having trouble with. lol he lives near me He may find he has a new best friend lol.Click here to enlarge
    I put my finger in the empty watertank and it was non greasey and the engine oil looked ok same with under the oil filler cap and radiator cap. so with a bit of luck it may not be the head gasket. Still I will have to check everything and go back through the services and get it to a grand beast. lol Click here to enlarge I tell you I love these cars.

ha ha I dont think this will be the one I make into a touring car look alike,Click here to enlarge that project is cooking it is going to be done right...... Whats happening with that? Well at the moment I am getting that front gsi spoiler....lol spoiler first then the carClick here to enlarge.
    Cheers Guys lol soon to be asking help Chris Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good and good luck with the whole project, you would definitely need to love these cars to be doing what your doing...Click here to enlarge

LOL at the Chuck Norris emocon, that's a great addition Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information