I was actually looking to get a set of springs from teh UK that were 40/20 (front lower) to sort of level the car out, my ICE means the car sits lower in the rear already... but insurance is a right PITA Click here to enlarge
30mm is as low as i can go... Stock shocks are good for stock shocks but waaaaay too soft IMO... The car does bounce alot and wallow's like nothing else, something that's making me want to change... I too am worried about the ride, because sometimes the bumps are hard enough in my car without any firmer suspension!
It's bit of a toughy, because springs + shocks will be ~1500 for the set installed at least, which is a pita on a 6mth old car Click here to enlarge Then there's warranty, etc...... I definately don't want the suspension softer, but want it to handle better, and i feel the koni's and eibach can do that....... not sure tho, thats' why i'm askin Click here to enlarge
Aaron
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!