Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge
    I sync mine with my work calendar, it uses outlook. But it's also set up on exchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dont have exchange because they are seperate small businesses - but with the BB and Android phones, just sends your appointment directly from phone through your email to whichever attendee you've selected....
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    I've just been having a look at what other ways you can sync the calendar on the iphone with outlook or google calendar - and it requires all kinds of apps and workarounds and payment for utilities - something that should be simple just seems way too hard..
    And it gets better. Don't like apple's calendar app? On any other device, you could just get a better calendar app. One that does what you want. But not on an iOS device. Apple don't allow that - it's "duplicating apple functionality", and they won't let you put an app that does that on their store. And they won't let you sell it or even give it away via any other channels either. And it doesn't matter that it's doing things the inbuilt calendar app can't even dream of - it's a calendar, ergo you can't do that.

This is the reason I will never buy an iOS product. If I buy a computing device, I want to choose what I install on it, and from where. And if I don't like some default app for something, I want to be able to get an alternative.
    Last edited by Bloodnok; 25th March 2011 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pete, I think a Galaxy S will suite you fine mate. The Galaxy ll is atleast 6 months away and as you said will come in on a high plan which most likely won't suit you. Any advice or help you need on the phone just ask Click here to enlarge

Sent from my Handy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Pete found this site that might interest you seeing your a business owner:

http://www.phonechoice.com.au/index.cfm?Section=Home

See i'm not just a apple fan boi :-)

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ROCCO Click here to enlarge

hahahah - cool site - will check it out tomorrow Click here to enlarge
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Participant greatorex4130's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a HTC legend With Vodafone , nothing but problems since the 2.2 update for it !
    it used to run like a dream with 2.1 .....

i recommend to stay away from HTC to be honest .. my mate has a desire HD with 2.2 and it has reset problems !
    my brother in law has a Galaxy S , its a sweet phone ! if u disable everything like gps wifi 3g etc , it can even last up to 2 days with out recharging AMAZING
    seeing my phone lasts like 6 hours till it needs a charge !

im waiting for the Galaxy S 2 to be honest Click here to enlarge
    dual core BABY !! and a gig of ram SEXY !!
    im currently driving .....
    UR MUM Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or just go Apple and get a freaking Iphone FFS

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

or just go Apple and get a freaking Iphone FFS
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by poita; 14th April 2011 at 08:14 PM.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the iphone fad is dead! Looking at who buys them still lately it seems to be only either older ladys, teenyboppers and those emo/metro/apple fanboys... Android is the future, people like cheap apps, connectivity to multiple friggen computers not just one and when you do plug it into another you have to remove all your music argh! Oh and people seem to like the idea of durability, i had a 3GS and that was fragile as F*Ck, thinking it couldnt get much worse they release the 4 and its worse!!

As ive said before the only good thing about the iphone is the fact it can be jailbroken :P

Sent From My Ipad Using Tapatalk.. (Yeh right bahahahhahahahha)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    As ive said before the only good thing about the iphone is the fact it can be jailbroken :P

Isn't jailbreaking an iFail the same as rooting and Android phone (not that kind of rooting guy Click here to enlarge )

I've completely forgotten about my phone as theres been a whole lot of other stuff come up recently that has taken my attention away from it, and most likely will take my attention for the next few months - so for now the BB will stay and will look at this again probably in July sometime - I'll prob still get the Galaxy S if its still available as it seems to do everything I need it to do - although hopefully by that stage Samsung would have released a 2.3 update for it which they seem to have been promising for a long time now...

Thread Information