Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the iphone fad is dead! Looking at who buys them still lately it seems to be only either older ladys, teenyboppers and those emo/metro/apple fanboys... Android is the future, people like cheap apps, connectivity to multiple friggen computers not just one and when you do plug it into another you have to remove all your music argh! Oh and people seem to like the idea of durability, i had a 3GS and that was fragile as F*Ck, thinking it couldnt get much worse they release the 4 and its worse!!

As ive said before the only good thing about the iphone is the fact it can be jailbroken :P

Sent From My Ipad Using Tapatalk.. (Yeh right bahahahhahahahha)
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    As ive said before the only good thing about the iphone is the fact it can be jailbroken :P

Isn't jailbreaking an iFail the same as rooting and Android phone (not that kind of rooting guy Click here to enlarge )

I've completely forgotten about my phone as theres been a whole lot of other stuff come up recently that has taken my attention away from it, and most likely will take my attention for the next few months - so for now the BB will stay and will look at this again probably in July sometime - I'll prob still get the Galaxy S if its still available as it seems to do everything I need it to do - although hopefully by that stage Samsung would have released a 2.3 update for it which they seem to have been promising for a long time now...
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    thing is an android phone doesnt need to be rooted an iphone to become usable however does Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    Isn't jailbreaking an iFail the same as rooting and Android phone (not that kind of rooting guy Click here to enlarge )

I've completely forgotten about my phone as theres been a whole lot of other stuff come up recently that has taken my attention away from it, and most likely will take my attention for the next few months - so for now the BB will stay and will look at this again probably in July sometime - I'll prob still get the Galaxy S if its still available as it seems to do everything I need it to do - although hopefully by that stage Samsung would have released a 2.3 update for it which they seem to have been promising for a long time now...
    XDA has the root for it to run 2.3

Brady (ex-god) has it on his, and OMFG its bloody quick.

So many improvements, in the overall running of it.

I'm almost swayed myself tbh
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    thing is an android phone doesnt need to be rooted an iphone to become usable however does Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHAHAH - love it Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by poita Click here to enlarge

yep - will definitely look into that when I get one (and an official update hasnt been released)
    Last edited by Vectracious; 14th April 2011 at 09:40 PM.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have had it for a while now. Check out Darky's rom 9.5 http://www.darkyrom.com/

i dont get any lag and battery life has also been improved. AND !!!!!! no Optus bloatware.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    i think thats the one he uses, vastly improved.
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pete I know you do have a dislike for the fruit variety, but there is a vastly improved calendar system now.

The only downfall to it, it will cost you $99 a year.

It's part of mobileme, some more info here for you -> http://www.apple.com/mobileme/news/
    2013 Ford Focus ST

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Using a Defy atm, very happy with it. Should serve me well while waiting for this little Tassie Devil Click here to enlarge

Samsung will build a 2GHz dual core smartphone

Read more: http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...#ixzz1KWkXQLe1
    The Inquirer - Computer hardware news and downloads. Visit the download store today.
    Renault SPORT Clio RS 200 Cup Trophee

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The only downfall to it, it will cost you $99 a year.
    you have to pay $99 a year ??????? boy have they got some nerve...Not only are the tablets way over priced they want to charge $99 for a calendar app.....pffft !

Thread Information