Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jastra Click here to enlarge
    Hardly...
    So a connection that nothing else uses and can only be used in one brand of product is useful? Why not just put in a USB 3.0 or even just a HDMI - no they put in a thunderbolt so they can then have the excuse to charge you for who knows how much for a thunderbolt to HDMI adaptor.....
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bloodnok Click here to enlarge
    Killer for me is app support. Because of the things I need to run on my laptop, I have to have windows. I know I can format a mac and install windows, but doesn't that defeat the /entire/ point of owning a mac? Plus, with the price premium already charged for Apple kit, then add a full commercial windows license (because you can't use an OEM version), and it's so far out of price comparison territory it's just not funny.
    but Mac's look pretty... Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    04 Astra Sri - Silver - Full red leather interior - mk4 888 wheels - Star light roof lining - lowered - ice - exhaust - vxr brakes - quite a few other things.
    my ride - no longer faster than qlds sri-t's
    OEM+
    04 Astra Linea Rossa - Build thread

Thread Information