Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the main issue, their data has been a bit slow lately too.
    "Bacon and eggs. A day's work for the chook. A lifetime commitment for the pig."
    My Car - 1993 Opel Monterey SL
    Wifes Car - 2005 Vectra C CDX 3.2 CLICK

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they go under and I'm under a plan, does the plan gets cancelled and I get to keep the phone? Click here to enlarge wishful thinking but damn that sucks.. I so want the phone..
    Silver 03 SRi T -derestricted 2.2 airbox;total closure;ECU remap (EDS Stage 2 - 260 ps);breather box;Angel Eyes;Veccy Intake Scoop;FMIC;Inlet Cam;3"TBE;82 degrees thermostat;VXR Turbo;short shift;Team HEKO Wind Deflectors;Eibach Pro Kit;Whiteline RARB;Slotted Rotors with RDA Extreme Pads

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was with onetel when they went under, they transfered my account to Testra. Still had to pay it out.
    "Bacon and eggs. A day's work for the chook. A lifetime commitment for the pig."
    My Car - 1993 Opel Monterey SL
    Wifes Car - 2005 Vectra C CDX 3.2 CLICK

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 03srit Click here to enlarge
    When they go under and I'm under a plan, does the plan gets cancelled and I get to keep the phone? Click here to enlarge wishful thinking but damn that sucks.. I so want the phone..
    +1 stay away from Vodafone and 3 mobile, i just got out of my contract with 3mobile and i had 15months left, they let me out free as long as i send my iphone back.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 03srit Click here to enlarge
    But their the only carrier that offers desire hd? :s what should I do?
    its not the HD - only the normal desire, there isnt much difference between the two, and this one is on smelstra
    http://www.jbhifi.com.au/phones/htc/desire-sku-58845/

and what everyone else said, kicking my optus shit to the kerb once my contract is up
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hazrd Click here to enlarge
    and what everyone else said, kicking my optus shit to the kerb once my contract is up
    Here here - have put up with Optus the last 15 months and have had enough - contract is up in September and will be going back to Telstra. I dont give a crap that the plans arent as good value as anyone elses - I'm sick and tired of the rubbish call quality/drop outs/having to walk around my house and work place because 9/10 times on a call the phone starts dropping out - and its not the phone because this same behavious happens on any phone I put the sim card in.
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got out of my Vodafone contract 22 months early after a complaint to the TIO completely free of charge. Im now with Telstra and love it. Reception everywhere, always and fast 3G speeds.

I also had the Desire HD when it first came out, played with it for a month or two and happily now use an Iphone 4. The Android phones just arent there yet in terms of being a together and polished system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Vectracious Click here to enlarge
    Here here - have put up with Optus the last 15 months and have had enough - contract is up in September and will be going back to Telstra. I dont give a crap that the plans arent as good value as anyone elses - I'm sick and tired of the rubbish call quality/drop outs/having to walk around my house and work place because 9/10 times on a call the phone starts dropping out - and its not the phone because this same behavious happens on any phone I put the sim card in.

BS try it with an iphone...Its full of win!!

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ROCCO Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ROCCO Click here to enlarge
    you might have something there - two negatives make a positive Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Thread Information