Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome and wow! nice car!!
    Last edited by 03srit; 5th December 2010 at 09:48 PM.
    Silver 03 SRi T -derestricted 2.2 airbox;total closure;ECU remap (EDS Stage 2 - 260 ps);breather box;Angel Eyes;Veccy Intake Scoop;FMIC;Inlet Cam;3"TBE;82 degrees thermostat;VXR Turbo;short shift;Team HEKO Wind Deflectors;Eibach Pro Kit;Whiteline RARB;Slotted Rotors with RDA Extreme Pads

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use the ECU for the Engine only. We have a motec Power Distribution Module and the SDL 3 Dash to control the rest.
    In the SRi T, we still run the factory ECU in piggybak so it can work the other modules on the car , but in this car we control the Power steering, alternator and ABS directly from the motec.
    The car does not have moveable windows

Ryan

OpelAus Forum Hierarchy Nurb608's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Racer Industries Click here to enlarge
    We use the ECU for the Engine only. We have a motec Power Distribution Module and the SDL 3 Dash to control the rest.
    In the SRi T, we still run the factory ECU in piggybak so it can work the other modules on the car , but in this car we control the Power steering, alternator and ABS directly from the motec.
    The car does not have moveable windows

Ryan
    Cheers Ryan Click here to enlarge

That gives me what i need to progress further with my tuning Click here to enlarge
    Track Times: Phillip Island - 1:59.4027, Calder Park - 1:08.8142, Winton 3km - 1:40.7810, Sandown - 1:29.6000, Haunted Hills - 62.55, 1/4 Mile - 13.736

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are actually the agent for the wheels (Team Dynamics) We can get them for Astra in 17 x 7.5 and 18x8. I believe 19 is also available, but I have never got any. This car runs the 18x8, but the Sri T we race uses the 17x7.5, we found it a little quicker with the smaller tyres

Ryan

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are adding a Motec, we could help you out a little. We used Motec cause the DBW throttle was the best. I interfaced it with the Factory ABS to get wheel speed info so we also have traction and launch control

Ryan

Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was going to ask about the rims?? Any prices on the 17's??

Also, what Garrett are you running?? GT2871R or GT2860RS etc??

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Racer Industries Click here to enlarge
    If you are adding a Motec, we could help you out a little. We used Motec cause the DBW throttle was the best. I interfaced it with the Factory ABS to get wheel speed info so we also have traction and launch control

Ryan
    I looked at the Motec but went with a Vipec V88 instead...Same reasons, ran the DBW throttle and picked up the stock wheel speeds too...The Vipec was a personal chice and the engine builder I use loves them... Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by gman; 5th December 2010 at 09:59 PM.
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gman Click here to enlarge
    I was going to ask about the rims?? Any prices on the 17's??

Also, what Garrett are you running?? GT2871R or GT2860RS etc??
    Hi

Thanks for the post.

It has 365 at the flywheel. would be more if I ran the boost up, but for a 24hr race 365 is OK. It has a GT38RS (disco potatoe)

Ryan
    Click here to enlarge
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The steering wheel was cut up to Manufacture the Boss to ad the OMP racing Unit, so it is gone. The seats and rest of the trim are all fine. Car only had 3000 k's on it when I got it.
    You can PM me if you are interested

Ryan

OpelAus Forum Hierarchy Nurb608's Avatar
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We are actually the agent for the wheels (Team Dynamics) We can get them for Astra in 17 x 7.5 and 18x8. I believe 19 is also available, but I have never got any. This car runs the 18x8, but the Sri T we race uses the 17x7.5, we found it a little quicker with the smaller tyres

Ryan
    Alot of people would be interested on prices direct in aus for this as most of us get them from the uk such as myself Click here to enlarge

Ryan
    Where abouts are you guys? Interested in interfacing the M84 running in parellel with the factory ecu to keep all functions but able to tune the motor for club events.
    Track Times: Phillip Island - 1:59.4027, Calder Park - 1:08.8142, Winton 3km - 1:40.7810, Sandown - 1:29.6000, Haunted Hills - 62.55, 1/4 Mile - 13.736

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it is the 60rs turbo. Se image attached
    17" wheels are around 420 a piece. I think i have some Satin Black ones in stock

RyanClick here to enlarge

Thread Information