Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what i love about apple is how if it breaks they replace it :P its happened twice with my iphone and i cant complain cuz i have a new phone which means im not stuck with a pos phone like i have been in the past... also my mac book is amasing, way better than any windows pc/laptop ive ever used OSX is a very nice OS. and the 5 year old techonology comment posted before, apple are the first to break into the market with most technology advances to do with their products obviously.. and the ipad is not shit, it was just tareted at the wrong market, i know many business' including where i work that use they for productivity purposes and there is so much potential for them in the commercial sector however i do agree they are quite pointless for the average person...

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jastra Click here to enlarge
    and the 5 year old techonology comment posted before, apple are the first to break into the market with most technology advances to do with their products obviously..
    LOL - in which universe is that???? Click here to enlarge
    [/SIZE]Current: , 2012 Volvo XC90 3.2
    Ex's: MY13 Skoda Octavia vRS TDI, 2008 Honda CR-V Luxury, MY06 Volvo S40 T5 AWD, MY09 VW Passat R36 Family Truckster MY05 Subaru *sneeze* WRX Click here to enlarge , JSII Vectra CD 2.2, TS Astra CD "Olympic Edition"

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    apple use other companies existing technology, make it better, slap and 'i' in front of it.

market the shit out it, then mass produce it like a mother fuker.

no way are they the 'first' to enter the market
    2013 Ford Focus ST
    Calibra - The only car that will institutionalise you and send you broke in the mean time

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what i love about apple is how if it breaks they replace it :P its happened twice with my iphone and i cant complain cuz i have a new phone which means im not stuck with a pos phone like i have been in the past... also my mac book is amasing, way better than any windows pc/laptop ive ever used OSX is a very nice OS. and the 5 year old techonology comment posted before, apple are the first to break into the market with most technology advances to do with their products obviously.. and the ipad is not shit, it was just tareted at the wrong market, i know many business' including where i work that use they for productivity purposes and there is so much potential for them in the commercial sector however i do agree they are quite pointless for the average person...
    1: If it breaks they replace it ? if you have warranty which costs an arm and a leg on top of your already expensive purchase. Apple are the only manufacturers to not offer a 2 year warranty on their handsets and are the only ones to not offer warranty if you drop it accidentaly.
    2: Apple are the first to break into the market ? BOLLOCKS ! you mean like facetime ? which they marketed and then realized its already been done 5 years ago by other carriers and then with an Iphone 4 you can only do it with wireless ! pffft what a joke. and then their is their OSX which is largely based on Linux and other code.
    3: Ipads are pretty good and they are selling faster than iphones.....I think they are selling something like 4 mill a month or something stupid like that !
    4: Look im a bit of an apple hater as you can tell, lol and dont get me wrong, some of their products are first class and indeed a few even ground breaking but their products are so restricted, the ipad, the iPhone, apple tv.....I mean they want to control everything you do which quite frankly shits me ! The iphone if you crack it can do everything any other phone can do but no.....they withhold it so they can make more money on a newer release, dont care what users think and crush anyone trying to fight them. gosh i could go on but better stop before my sanity gets questioned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first probably wasnt the best word :P most successful or well known? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i hate apple wars :P i could tell you were an apple hater by the first line :P
    dont get me wrong i dont mind windows i have used it all my life up until this year but after using OSX i dunno if ill buy another pc unless i have to lol
    if you have warranty which costs an arm and a leg on top of your already expensive purchase.
    i agree but if your 2k laptop breaks 400 odd$ isnt bad if they give you a new one.... also warranty extends to 3 years if you pay for it the first year is free. with my iphone i bought no warranty or insurance and they still replaced it. obviously they wont do that after the one year warranty runs out but still. and i wasnt refering to face time... i think thats useless lol
    and your right about the control but thats why jailbreaking was invented XD
    Last edited by jastra; 29th October 2010 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apple to buy Sony

What they don't tell u is most companies are obliged to give u warranty beyond ur waranty period on serious faults in the product (obviously depending on the product, eg a $70 mp3 they will tell ya to fuk off pretty much but a $3k laptop or tv they are legally underrights to repair it there's been numerous cases in aus over this kinda stuff and the consumer has won everytime..)

The way I see the windows vs apple fight is.. I'd rather have the ability to use the program on my operating system sure it maybe be buggy and crash sometimes but hey atleast it will install it and be compatiable with windows Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh well you can use more windows files on a mac than you can us osx files on windows... :P ive had heaps of problems with people who can open things that i create when i can open theirs :P also osx gives you the ability to dual boot windows and virtually run it if need be which i have done like twice.. where as it is illegal to install osx on a pc :P

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Apple to buy Sony

yeh well you can use more windows files on a mac than you can us osx files on windows... :P ive had heaps of problems with people who can open things that i create when i can open theirs :P also osx gives you the ability to dual boot windows and virtually run it if need be which i have done like twice.. where as it is illegal to install osx on a pc :P
    It's not that it's illegal it's that it pointless ahahah I'd just install a document converter Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not everyone is that smart brent :P and actually it there apparently ther is something in the EULA saying its not to be installed on anything other than a mac :P
    Last edited by jastra; 29th October 2010 at 02:10 PM.

Thread Information