This is actually the third time I've re-introduced myself to this forum...but a search revealed the last time I did it was nearly seven years ago and things have changed since Click here to enlarge

I've been out of an Opel for nearly four years but sometime in the next few weeks I'll become the owner of a mint condition, one owner 2003 Vectra CDX with about 90k on it, formerly owned by my parents. It's come along at the right time - I need transport to and from work and they've been looking at upgrading for some time now so it's worked out well for everyone.

Will post pics when I get it. To be honest it's probably not the sort of thing I would have gone out and chosen myself - mostly because it's an auto - but it's hard to beat a second hand car that you know is in good condition and you know the full history of from the day it was purchased.

As for the user name...I once owned a 2001 Astra CD sedan (which I haven't seen since the day I traded it nearly four years ago!), and my other car is a VE SS.

No doubt you'll hear more from me soon Click here to enlarge

Marco
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!