Finally installed the QFM HPX onto the front axle of my SRi Turbo a few weeks /1,000km ago, together with new brake fluid.

I purchased them 21 months ago on special- thanks Greg! I still have the rears that I haven't used.

They don't come with the brake wear sensor, however I reused my old ones and they fit into the new pads, which I thought was a nice touch.

Xpolsv57 gave me a hand- thanks Steve.

These replaced EBC Greenstuffs, which were terrible.

Ok, thoughts, they bite very well from cold and very smooth.. unlike the Greenstuff, which wouldn't bite until you rake harder and then lock up kicking in ABS.

I haven't tracked them, nor had spirited drives down a Mountain, so can't give my experience on fade.

So they bite well from cold and don't have much brake dust. The rears with the smaller OEM pads has alot more brake dust.

My only negetive is that they 'squeal' at low speeds before coming to a complete stop, we used ample grease, so I'm are unsure of the reason.. perhaps a track day may get rid of the squeal. The squeal doesn't sound like grumble of the pads, it may be the clips from the backing plate.

Apart from squeal, which I'm can't say is from the installation, or the pads, I highly recommended them for the price.
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!