Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello! Youngest oil burner here - Astra CDTi

I had more power when I was on my p's it's not the car or the fact on the p's it's how u drive it and the person self control or intelligence.. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome mate. just remeber that a pod filter will soak heat and take in more hot air than an airbox. plus i know in syd its an easy defect for cops

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Mate,

Get 22 inch rims on your diesel will make your car go faster +fully sick bro, coolest 17y/o...
    Last edited by PS88; 19th September 2010 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok so if your going to be getting alloys, don't go higher than 18's. A picky Cop may pull you up on having anything more than 2 inches. CDTi is right. Having this mod for your first car is probably not a good idea. The car is already quick enough stock. Get some good experience behind the wheel before you go deciding on performance mods. Go for wheels & stereo and see how you go Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    I had more power when I was on my p's it's not the car or the fact on the p's it's how u drive it and the person self control or intelligence.. Click here to enlarge
    Ahhhh comon, you know at that age all we wanted to do was burnouts...hell, even lewis hamilton is guilty, lol. As I write this I can hear some dickhead is the distance doing burnouts.....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello! Youngest oil burner here - Astra CDTi

I didn't do burnouts Click here to enlarge I was a straight line warrior ahaha

Deff go with 19"s! I got 18"s they look too small IMO. We don't have 2" rules in WA as far as I know of (I ain't been done yet Click here to enlarge)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with brento. Vectra is my first car and I've never felt the need to drop a skid, its got enough power to do so but I'd rather be a traffic light Grand Prix champion than some dick doing skids in the Maccas car park. All comes down to how responsible you are with the power and the experience/training you've had.

For a New P plater, I can heavily recommend the RAC driving training centre to learn some new skills, and also get feed back on your driving style as well. Pretty good day, if not a little pricey but i'm sure you could get your parents to cover it as it'll make you a much better driver Click here to enlarge

Greenbox, Rims, Pod what ever you want mate, its your car!
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome mate, sure ill see you around.

im all for gettin the greenbox (or better still the CRD-T) as being a P plater, the time it takes to save enough cash to get one, youll get plenty of experience under your belt.

Id also highly recommend a Whiteline Swaybar, really stiffens up the car and improves cornering a shitload.

Agree with Chris, get yourself to a RAC Driving Centre Performance Driving Course.
    Dont bother with defensive where they chuck you in one of their camrys on skates, your better off with the performance course learning the limits of your car and self, where if things go wrong your in a safe, controlled environment.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gmonkey Click here to enlarge
    I didn't do burnouts Click here to enlarge I was a straight line warrior ahaha

Deff go with 19"s! I got 18"s they look too small IMO. We don't have 2" rules in WA as far as I know of (I ain't been done yet Click here to enlarge)
    we do have the 2" rules, but its 2" bigger than std option wheels, which you can get 18's on the sri-t put on from factory, so we're save up to 20" here in WA.
    VWR 19's wouldnt be classed as an astra option AFAIK...

I'm new here, please be nice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, I dont have the money for the greenbox thou so thats why I am getting it when im probally off it, I have 17inch alloys which came standard with them so that means I can go 19inch which im getting nice big bulky black ones with crome on the inside

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to OA mate and enjoy your time with your diesel
    Click here to enlargeMatt Black Astra SRi Turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boorny88 Click here to enlarge
    haha guy is alwyas available for me haha
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sooty Click here to enlarge
    Opinions are like assholes.....everyone has one and they're all full of shit...Click here to enlarge

Thread Information