Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly I love the grill, looks awesome!!
    Wow, this is so weird, I use to live in Raceview. Then I know the car ended up out west with a young girl and not too long ago I saw it on carsales and here it is!! Where did you get it from?? How many km's??

**** I miss that car so much. It was in a back ender but it was fixed and sold to a girl, I just chose not to keep it. When I bought it too the fog lights kept shorting out, I found it the car had been in a front ender and all the wiring wasn't genuine - so that's been replaced with genuine wiring.

The car originally came from Toowoomba Holden, but I bought it from Zupps Mt Gravatt with 6000kms on it in November 2006 for $30k

It was already lowered - bump stops removed, the wheels were on it. I put the exhaust tips on it and I think from memory maybe something else down there but I don't think so... I had a sub in it (which is now in my Mazda) and that's about it.

How's it going ?? I'm gonna die with excitement next time in Ipswich and see it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CJB Click here to enlarge
    Firstly I love the grill, looks awesome!!
    Wow, this is so weird, I use to live in Raceview. Then I know the car ended up out west with a young girl and not too long ago I saw it on carsales and here it is!! Where did you get it from?? How many km's??

**** I miss that car so much. It was in a back ender but it was fixed and sold to a girl, I just chose not to keep it. When I bought it too the fog lights kept shorting out, I found it the car had been in a front ender and all the wiring wasn't genuine - so that's been replaced with genuine wiring.

The car originally came from Toowoomba Holden, but I bought it from Zupps Mt Gravatt with 6000kms on it in November 2006 for $30k

It was already lowered - bump stops removed, the wheels were on it. I put the exhaust tips on it and I think from memory maybe something else down there but I don't think so... I had a sub in it (which is now in my Mazda) and that's about it.

How's it going ?? I'm gonna die with excitement next time in Ipswich and see it.
    Car's going great. Got it from Motorama in Moorooka with 82,000km on it. Cost me $20,000. I thought that was reasonable. Love it to death. You should of left the sub in there for me. :P

Give us a buzz when you come down next and you can have an emotional reunion if ya want. haha. Where about in Raceview did you live? (This is so strange).
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr Kenny Click here to enlarge
    Car's going great. Got it from Motorama in Moorooka with 82,000km on it. Cost me $20,000. I thought that was reasonable. Love it to death. You should of left the sub in there for me. :P

Give us a buzz when you come down next and you can have an emotional reunion if ya want. haha. Where about in Raceview did you live? (This is so strange).
    This is ... Just off Whitehill Road in that estate between there and Raceview St, lived there for 2 years and moved to Morningside.

Ahhh I wonder how the car ended up there? Ah well, wow... So freaky. My other previous car (the one I sold to get the Astra) my Lancer was for sale at Zupps and it ended up in Ipswich too, so this isn't the first time a previous car has come back. If only my Barina would. Click here to enlarge

Mmm, I'm not on the forum a lot now so if u want u can fb add me otherwise it will be when I remember to check the forum :s

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CJB Click here to enlarge
    Mmm, I'm not on the forum a lot now so if u want u can fb add me otherwise it will be when I remember to check the forum :s
    I know that area. I'm on the opposite side, between Raceview St and Thornton St. I FB'd your email and I added 'Crispin Baker'. Hopefully that was you. lol.
    So yeah. My old car (02 TS) got auction off. For all I know... it's probably back in Ipswich as well. :P
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Figured it was about time...

Hey chris welcome to OA, I saw your car out in Ipswich on thursday night. I hear you saw my car also, my friend was driving my SRi-T, While i was talking to another OA member on the side of the road.
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrissn89 Click here to enlarge
    Hey chris welcome to OA, I saw your car out in Ipswich on thursday night. I hear you saw my car also, my friend was driving my SRi-T, While i was talking to another OA member on the side of the road.
    Hey man. Had a little race off the line at the lights. I must say I'm impressed with your car aye. Left me for dead. Haha. It was good to see some other Opel out in Ippy. Makes me feel better as I'm usually the only Opel out. Well at least from what I can see.
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information