Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well have always loved the blue...but the go for more $...and as this is a money saving exercise i am thinking most likely silver.
    And that's fine for me..like them in silver Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jackson Click here to enlarge
    well have always loved the blue...but the go for more $...and as this is a money saving exercise i am thinking most likely silver.
    And that's fine for me..like them in silver Click here to enlarge
    Agree, IMHO star silver is the best colour for any TS variant but of course it's down to individual choice when it comes to colour Click here to enlarge

Also I didn't think the Arden blue commanded any extra coin both new or S/H ?? those 3 colours available are all metallic and the Arden blue is also the more common or numerous so plenty around in that colour, the black is the rarest or lowest number sold of the TS turbos...

Maybe someone selling an Arden blue might try asking for more, but it's definitely a buyers and not sellers market out there when it comes to selling a used car...
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough...have only been looking for a few weeks at seemed to me the blue was asking for more...interesting..still thinking silver Click here to enlarge...seena few black but don't wanna wash it every day...looks nice though in black i think.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jackson Click here to enlarge
    Fair enough...have only been looking for a few weeks at seemed to me the blue was asking for more...interesting..still thinking silver Click here to enlarge...seena few black but don't wanna wash it every day...looks nice though in black i think.
    Agree again also love it in black (considered that colour for my TS turbo vert) but didn't go for it for the same reasons as yourself Click here to enlarge

From what I've seen S/H TS turbos in any colour are hard to 'move' or sell in any colour...I've seen lots hang around for a long time with the ask price constantly dropping...hopefully you get one for a good price Click here to enlarge
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information