Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pic of my car.

Anonymous

Pic of my car.

Hey guys! Just thought I should enclose a pic of my car!

I'm in Sydney, so if you see me around, hollah at me!

Should have my h/u and sub in soon. :wink:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15s or 16s? looks better lowered but great mags :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    i was just gonna say.... needs lowering dude.. but other than that, nice looking car!

Anonymous
    Suprisinlgy, they're 17's :P

I've had a lot of people think that they're smaller, but after a while, and on closer inspection, you will see that they are indeed 17's. The smaller "look" is owed to the spokes overlapping onto the "īnner rim".

The wheels are AME Prider's. Click here to enlarge Couldn't be happier, considering they have gold faux "studs"that when clean, look absolutely amazing amongst the chrome! I love the dish too!

Mind you, the wheels were put on a week after I got the car. Springs have slowly settled in and compressed, and the cars sitting at a nice ride height. I've seen city's going around much lower than my car - considering I've only done 1000k's, it's only going to get a little lower. I'm not expecting any "sporty" look, but DAMN, I love the go anywhere aspect of such a versatile height!

I guess the next mod is going to be debadging.

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice.. the springs will set... don't be too worried about the height just yet.

Oh, and remember to come to the meet on Feb 20th at night. Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Will be there!

By then, I may have a rear silencer put on. Looking at some supersprint items. (Heard that at idle, they're silent, but on take off, they're raspy).

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Melbourne. Stabbed in the back, but not dead.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking goog there autumn. now tell me, is it the "trend" to have the p's sandwiched in the plates or is it an easy access weapon when u get out of the car and use it as a ninja star?

[img]http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0VQDmAhYaqmRsR2j1m*wAxbda71!BsYFt8A*BRQ79qzshUvDER dTmNN5QmKV3kpvzWuMtpeonQ5xlq4w9ggmvVNctnLtAfJJ!Kz8 618dQQyQO0t8zibNnJnl6m!KQp1y*/Brian%20-%20Complete.jpg?dc=4675457282035579861[/img]
    Victorian Events Co-Ordinator... or anti-social behavioral disorder therapist
    Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Frankie, WTF is that?

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice wheels man! Click here to enlarge

Go the cheap mod of Debadging...i just got rid of the last 4 badges on mine 2x City & 2x Olympic Edition blah blah badges. Not only does it look that bit sweeter but washing and waxing the bastard is nicer to, no more mit fur caught on the edge of the badging!! :wink:
    Nick

MY03 - Astra SRi - Black...Sleek...

OpelAus Post Whore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good Don!

Debadging is the go also, I'm going to debadge mine shortly and replace the centre Holden logo with an Opel one (coming soon) so I don't have to nasty empty holes in the middle of the tailgate

Thread Information