Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you're all set for Bathurst 1000 mate.

Seriously though mate, if you care about what others think you're going to end up with an unoriginal car which even you won't appreciate. Mod it following your tastes, can't please everyone.

Michael
    wow!

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no worries mate.. i try keep that in mind

Anonymous
    if there is something i have learnt on this forum its to respect other peoples rides, and i still say it looks awsome like that

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't listen to them. It looks good and keep up the good work

and Shazza, I suggest you look up the difference between what is rice and what isn't before commenting, don't like it? then keep it to yourself!!
    hey jimbo (R3N), u think ur so smart, tell me what the purpose of this thread is? The guy shows us his front spoiler, and what he's done.... so what's supposed to happen next? Everyone is supposed to like it and say it looks good? In my opinion, and thats what forums are about, stating ur opinion... I dont like it! So I voiced my opinion!

Why is it that the rest of you ppl can voice that you like his mod, but because I dont like it, and I say so... I have to get a slap on the wrist by some clown like urself? Who the hell are you to tell me what I can, and can't say?

If this forum is supposed to be all rosey, and full of crap, then u are all lying to urselves and each other.

I don't like the front bar, simple as that! I'm not going to lie and say I like it... thats just rubbish!

And |OPEL| its got nothing to do with respecting other ppl or their rides, I've got the highest respect for ppl on this forum, ppl who actually state facts, and voice their true opinions... I dont think u voice ur true opinion if u keep telling everyone you like their ride, because you respect their ride! If you don't like something, just say you don't like it!

Lets see how long it takes for you guys to go cry to the mods about this post becuase I've ruined your rosey, lovey dovey discussion! Click here to enlarge

Anonymous
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by wishbone
    can i put a clear coat on white?
    i know most whites dont have one
    Yes you can Clear over White Click here to enlarge
    Just depend on what Paint System you use,
    If its 2K,Enamel, Acyrlic or Spray Can than its a Solid Colour
    But if its Clear over Base, Then it HAS TO Have Clear over the Top because Base Coat is Soft and just Flake off.

But I like It Click here to enlarge
    Now ya just Need Bigger Wheels :twisted:

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Shazza. He put photos up of his car so obviously people are going to state their opinion whether he likes it or not.

OpelAus Participant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mitch
    I agree with Shazza. He put photos up of his car so obviously people are going to state their opinion whether he likes it or not.
    Thanks Mitch... I rest my case! Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but I just don't like the spoiler to begin with.

You've obviously put some work into the finish, but I just don't like the look of the spoiler.
    Click here to enlarge

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have to agree with a few of the guys where . im not a fan as well Click here to enlarge..
    sorry. but if the end result is that ur happy with it then thats what counts champ Click here to enlarge.
    ***OPL-20T*** Number Plates FOR SALE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way you put it:
    get rid of the lip
    was pretty harsh, if you don't like it... fair enough, but its his car, so don't tell him what to do with it. obviously he likes what he's done to have spent that much money on it and so much time on painting it. its also not that hard to be a little supportive, don't have to lie but be a little nicer, that's what being in a community is about, not putting people down/off

I'm just getting pissed off at how people call everything rice these days just because they don't like something, its been happening alot lately!

Thread Information