Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Live audio stream to Facebook?

G'day fellow FB'ers,

As a DJ, I was wondering it it's possibly to play live and feed it as a live audio stream into Facebook so friends could tune into it. Not sure what equipment/gear is required but if someone could give some options on how this might be possible, that would be great.

ATM, my brain has only gone as far as to upload a premixed playlist to YouTube and then posting it to my profile (hardly live by any means, bit still a way to entertain).
    Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
    This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!
    Last edited by BEK-46P; 9th May 2010 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Pretty much only way I could think of is doing a Internet radio telecast and just doing a link on facebook to your station
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're offering live DJ sets. Its better just to record them in Adobe Audition and then upload them with no editing. Thats still live. Why bother paying for a streaming service?

If your set on live streaming. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. And being a DJ you'd obviously have a decent sound desk so your pretty much set. Shoot me a PM if you want a list of streaming services I get a discount on.
    Last edited by ChrisMaz; 10th May 2010 at 05:57 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

EDS-IPF Re-Map, 19" OPC Snowflakes, OPC Rear Spoiler, OPC Rear Diffuser, Remus Exhaust, Irmscher Front Spoiler, Irmscher Front Grille, Irmscher Eyebrows Signum Fog Surrounds and Lower Grille, K&N Apollo Intake, Koni Yellow Adjustable Dampers, Eibach Pro-Kit, DBA 5000 Gold Rotors, M-Tech Shifter

OpelAus Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont know about live, but i see soundcloud used by a few djs and there is a souncloud app for facebook.

link to your sets?
    Click here to enlarge

Thread Information