Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As with all purchases, in the end you usually get what you pay for..

Caveat emptor....
    Epsilon Renntech
    2003 Astra SRi-T - The Phantom
    EMTRON ECU
    Borg Warner EFR7163 & EFR9180
    Tuned by Scott @ Insight Motorsports

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have delt with tempe twice
    yes their service leaves something to be desired

but for the prices they're asking for, i'll put up with it
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2002_XC Click here to enlarge
    starfish bed hog Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to their cuzn's TALEB TYRES down the rd Click here to enlarge
    | 2SUS Custom Resprays | Taleb Tyres |

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I purchased my wheels through them. You pay for what you get.

I got mine posted to me. Must admit very fast delivery, they arrived to Bris within 24 hours of calling. When i received the wheels the tyres were incorrectly mounted on all 4 so I took it to my local tyre shop and got them to refit them properly and also asked them to re balance them. apart from that I was happy with there service after hearing a few horror stories.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Seems like they could do with a better manager to retrain the staff in time management and customer service.
    + 1

I'm in Melb. and have dealt with them once and had a complete set of wheels freighted over...no probs for me, but it was 4 years ago maybe different staff now...

That description of them does sound alot like what you'll get here with the TTF (The Tyre Factory) chain of outlets...

I've rocked up to a couple and been totally ignored or left standing and waiting for yonks, been at another where the service was very good, luck of the draw I suppose...

Bottom line as already mentioned, these outlets are rather cheap on the product prices, so as long as you do get what you wanted in the 1st place, can't really complain, it is unfortunate when you get bad service as what's happened in this case, hopefully it's all good in the end.
    My rides: 2004 Opel/Bertone TS Astra turbo convertible - 2012 Mercedes Benz C204 C Class coupe
    Others: 2009 Honda City VTiL sedan - 2015 Fiat 500
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by guy 27 Click here to enlarge
    I purchased my wheels through them. You pay for what you get.
    +1
    good tyre/rim packages come at low prices come with a catch - lack of good prompt service.

after purchasing mine (about 5yrs ago now), i drove straight to the local tyre mechanic near my place and had my wheels aligned & balanced.
    Last edited by JR; 25th February 2010 at 01:03 PM.
    SOLD!! Soon to be Skoda Octavia vRS!
    Rieger Tuning Bodykit; Whiteline Rear Sway Bar; Whiteline Front Brace-Strut; Bilstein Heavyduty Strut Mounts; Koni Sports Shocks; Sports Ryder Performance Springs; DEPO Angel Eyes 5000k Xenons[/B]; Kamei Mesh Sports Grille; Hurricane Muffler; Hella FF50 Foglights; INXX Bonnet Lifters; 17x7.5" StarCorp Gunmetal 6;

NSW Cruise Co-ordinator maloo97's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demends who you get on the day i guess.

Been there a few times, Both Product and Customer service were great.
    4 wheels (17's) with tyres fitted ballanced, aligned, Coffee, old wheels wrapped up and put in boot, all done in 25mins,
    Best thing total cost $900.00
    Last edited by maloo97; 25th February 2010 at 10:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't sound too different from my experience with Ozzy Tyres. I just got the impression they were too good to serve me, but I can imagine they get a lot of time wasters going in there asking to see this and see that propped up next to their car. It wasn't until I pulled out the credit card that they treated me like a human being!

OpelAus Forum Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find that no excuse, time wasters are a part of customer service. To ignore or not fully serve a customer based on appearance or stereotypical assumptions is completely wrong, treat every customer like gold and there is a potential sale everywhere and no potential loss

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    here's something to reflect on.....
    ive read some saying they would deal with the unsavoury customer service... and ive read some saying they wouild not buy there..

think of it this way... tyres are fitted to rims the wrong way (using Guys case), wheels are balanced incorrectly, wheels are fitted to vehicle, customer leaves, its raining outside, customer gets to an intersection and starts to turn......... what could be the end result here?

shortcuts or no shortcuts, the correct fitment of a tyre ensures the safety of our vehicles.

also while on the topic of franchises (ie bob jane, ttf, jax, etc) we are now at the point where u need to focus more on the local franchise other than the company as a whole... for example, the bob jane back where i used to live were shocking, slow, and their tyre techs were terrible.... however, the local bob jane where i live now, are fantastic... i ordered a set of hub rings from them on monday, and picked them up yesterday at no charge because he had an argument over delivery from the supplier, he didnt need to tell me that the supplier didnt charge him, but he did, and passed the savings onto me, the customer
    Last edited by hazrd; 27th February 2010 at 11:41 AM.
    Sure, we dont have to worry about viking raids or scurvy anymore, but instead we make a daily routine of sitting in flimsy, fibreglass (or metal) boxes full of gasoline which are propelled in opposing directions on the freeway at velocities matching that of low flying aircraft.

This is a roundabout way of saying that cars are dangerous....

Thread Information