Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gman Click here to enlarge
Just my opinion.. Click here to enlarge

Button last year was in easily the best car and won the championship because of the superiority of the Brawn over the rest of the field.

This year Button and Hamilton have the same car and he's getting hosed by another driver in the same car. Hamilton can make the car work when its not perfect, Button just whinges and says he can't get the feel for it. A true champion can work around an imperfect chassis as Hamilton, Rosberg, Kubica and even Sutil do on occasions where the tracks play to the cars slight strengths. Button can't seem to step up in a similar car the way Hamilton has this year. And they are both getting the same treatment by the team.

I have no affinity for Hamilton either don't get me wrong and agree Kubica is massively underrated, but Button just isn't champion material IMHO.

Last year, the Brawn was the champion, he was just the lucky guy in the right car at the right time....
ive supported button as a driver from the BAR Honda days and even through Earthdream years ( i choose to forget them) and back in BAR days he was up there and even one a race in a car that was pretty average against when ferrari was unstoppable...

also remember hamilton whinged about the car start of the season too and button was winning the races then and making him look like the #2 driver Click here to enlarge

biggest whinger on the grid is by far vettel and massa

biggest back stabbers vettel and alonso

most overrated drivers vettel and shuey

most not media friendly (cockheads in front of camera) vettel and alonso and hamilton

note vettel is on my main hate list ahaha