Well time to start the F1 2010 season thread me thinks..

Only 28days to go till first race in Bahrain Click here to enlarge

Lots of new teams (sadly no aston martin) new rookie drivers, no more KERS, Schuey back against ferrari, new Korea track perhaps... shall be a good season

Button and Hamilton are favourites in the media's opinion... but what do you guys think?? Preseason Predictions??

Im torn between going for what was the Brawn team (but feel i shouldnt as i dont like schuey) or go for Button now with Mclaren (but i hate his teammate hamilton, so if i buy/wear team colours i feel people will think im supporting hamilton) also like barrichello as a driver/person just a shame his with a team that will probably not perform well this year (williams)

I think this will be back to a shootout of the heavyweights, ferrari and mclaren with mercedes bugging them occasionaly

shall be interesting those first corners now with an over crowded pitlane Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Warning: This is an Old Thread
This discussion is older than 120 days. information contained in it may no longer be current . Please think of the children before resurrecting this ancient thread!